No, this is not a mass public shooting in Oslo, Norway, the gunman only killed 2 and injured 8.....nothing to see here...but...muslim terrorism

My first knowledge of the Skorpion ( Communist bloc Produced ) Machine Pistol was from the Movie “ The Crying Game” as it was featured as a weapon used by IRA operatives .

Ireland is a whole other topic for illegal guns….

Just getting word on this public shooting...it isn't a mass public shooting...yet, because the guy with the gun...I know, I know, they have gun control in Europe.....

The suspect was "known to police," had a criminal record....but still was able to get a gun in gun controlled Europe........

He is a muslim guy, shooting up a gay bar......

No mention was made of the gun he used....

Oslo's annual Pride parade was canceled on Saturday following a deadly shooting at a gay bar that Norwegian police are investigating as a possible terrorist attack.
Two people were killed and eight others taken to hospital after the shooting near the London Pub, which describes itself on its website as "the largest gay and lesbian venue in Oslo."
Police received multiple calls about the shooting at 1:14 a.m. local time, and arrived at the scene minutes later. They apprehended the male suspect three minutes after arrival, police said.

The suspect, charged with terrorism, is a Norwegian citizen originally from Iran, and was "known to the police," but has only received "minor convictions" up until now, prosecutor Christian Hatlo told reporters in Oslo Saturday.

Ummmmmm......this is awkward....

The muslim terrorist........had a fully automatic military rifle......a weapon of war.....the guy in Uvalde didn't even have one of those........

But......but..........fully automatic military rifles are illegal in Europe.....they are illegal in Norway......they are illegal in Oslo...

Yet despite the gun control laws in all those places...he got a weapon of war....easily....
Shhh......we're not supposed to call the attacker a Muslim terrorist. It offends the sensitive Muslims.

LOL LOL LOL

You know that Marseille isn't in Norway, right? What the fuck does that have to do with Norway? Did the perp get his guns there? You haven't proved it.

You also haven't proved that he used a "fully automatic military rifle".

But more importantly, you haven't proved that the gun laws and rules in Norway haven't worked.

But keep squirming, retard. It is fun to see you trying to avoid the questions.

As always... next time you post some dumb shit, do your homework. That way, you won't look like the retard that you are. Now, fuck off.

Yeah...here, dumb ass...

MP 40 submachine gun....I do believe they are illegal in Europe, Norway and in Oslo....

Weapons

Yeah...here, dumb ass...

MP 40 submachine gun....I do believe they are illegal in Europe, Norway and in Oslo....

Weapons

You do believe, retard? :auiqs.jpg:

Well, you do believe wrong. Because the MP 40 is not illegal. Your own link proves it. Seriously, do you know how to read?

Besides, and more importantly, what has the MP 40 to do with the Oslo shooting? Was that the gun used? Prove it.

Now, stop wasting my time, you dumb, ignorant retard.

You do believe, retard? :auiqs.jpg:

Well, you do believe wrong. Because the MP 40 is not illegal. Your own link proves it. Seriously, do you know how to read?

Besides, and more importantly, what has the MP 40 to do with the Oslo shooting? Was that the gun used? Prove it.

Now, stop wasting my time, you dumb, ignorant retard.

Dipshit...

The MP40 is the weapon.......

Do you think the shooter falls into the "collector" category of gun owner....

There is a total ban on automatic firearms for civilians, unless they fall into the collector category.

Dipshit...

The MP40 is the weapon.......

Do you think the shooter falls into the "collector" category of gun owner....

There is a total ban on automatic firearms for civilians, unless they fall into the collector category.

Seriously, retard, do you know how to read? Where in the wiki page you linked to does it mention the weapon used?

Man, I am seriously regretting getting into this conversation with an absolute retard. Not only is it a waste of my time but I am actually starting to pity you.

Seriously, retard, do you know how to read? Where in the wiki page you linked to does it mention the weapon used?

Man, I am seriously regretting getting into this conversation with an absolute retard. Not only is it a waste of my time but I am actually starting to pity you.

Shit bird........have someone read the page to you...go to the right side, and see where it gives you a quick breakdown of the fucking event...you doofus.........

Shit bird........have someone read the page to you...go to the right side, and see where it gives you a quick breakdown of the fucking event...you doofus.........
Good. You have proved that MP 40 was the gun used. Now prove that the perp and other terrorists can get it easily.

Also, my original question still stands.

Again, for every mass shooting you idiots pull out in Europe, I can point out that if guns were so easily available in Europe, and since they too have Muslim terrorists, how come the mass shootings in Europe are far far lower than the US? Go.

Good. You have proved that MP 40 was the gun used. Now prove that the perp and other terrorists can get it easily.

Also, my original question still stands.

Again, for every mass shooting you idiots pull out in Europe, I can point out that if guns were so easily available in Europe, and since they too have Muslim terrorists, how come the mass shootings in Europe are far far lower than the US? Go.

They simply choose not to commit them....since they have access to gun, yet do not walk into malls, churches, schools or theaters to shoot people as often...they use their military rifles against rival drug gangs.

How many muslim shootings have we had? You doofus....with a population of over 330 million people and gun stores in every state, with guns avaialable to anyone without a criminal record?

And out of a population of over 330 million people..we had 6 mass public shootings in 2021........

They simply choose not to commit them....since they have access to gun, yet do not walk into malls, churches, schools or theaters to shoot people as often...they use their military rifles against rival drug gangs.

How many muslim shootings have we had? You doofus....with a population of over 330 million people and gun stores in every state, with guns avaialable to anyone without a criminal record?

And out of a population of over 330 million people..we had 6 mass public shootings in 2021........
So, the Muslim terrorists in Europe are much nicer than the ones in the US? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Thanks, retard for making my day! :itsok:

So, the Muslim terrorists in Europe are much nicer than the ones in the US? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Thanks, retard for making my day! :itsok:

Wow...you are a dimwit.....

We have over 330 million Americans in this country......as long as you are not a criminal or dangerously mentally ill you can buy a gun....so, genius...that being the case...why don't we have more muslims walking into malls, theaters, and schools and shooting people with the legal guns they can get as long as they have no criminal record?

Total number of mass public shootings in the U.S. in 2021....6

Total number of mass public shootings in the U.S. in 2020..... 2

Tell us, genius....how many of those were muslim terrorists?

Forum List

Back