No surprise, Jeb Bush is an anti-Semitic, Nazi A-hole!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
It is no conspiracy theory that I truly hate the Bush family. Now, I even hate the Bush sewage even more. Jeb Bush has appointed nazi, James Baker as his advisor. Nazi, James Baker is very close to the Bush sewage. Baker has made comments like F*** the Jews, and he favors a nuclear armed Iran. It is no surprise that Jeb has a nazi as his advisor, just remember Prescott Bush who shit out George H.W. Bushit was a big lover of Adolf Hitler.

Jeb, like every Bush is a pile of nazi shit. There is no difference between Obama and Jeb Bush other than their skin color. Both are dumber than rock, communist anti-Semite assholes.

einstein.jpg

It is no conspiracy theory that I truly hate the Bush family. Now, I even hate the Bush sewage even more. Jeb Bush has appointed nazi, James Baker as his advisor. Nazi, James Baker is very close to the Bush sewage. Baker has made comments like F*** the Jews, and he favors a nuclear armed Iran. It is no surprise that Jeb has a nazi as his advisor, just remember Prescott Bush who shit out George H.W. Bushit was a big lover of Adolf Hitler.

Jeb, like every Bush is a pile of nazi shit. There is no difference between Obama and Jeb Bush other than their skin color. Both are dumber than rock, communist anti-Semite assholes.
James Baker is a great man.

So his advisor according to YOU said Fuck The Jews and he knows CORRECTLY Iran has a right to nuclear weapons and that makes Bush a nazi...this libtard logic is astoundingly STUPID! Any moron who thinks simply because someone disagrees with jews is a nazi should be shot.

Seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.

So his advisor according to YOU said Fuck The Jews and he knows CORRECTLY Iran has a right to nuclear weapons and that makes Bush a nazi...this libtard logic is astoundingly STUPID! Any moron who thinks simply because someone disagrees with jews is a nazi should be shot.

Any moron, well that would be a perfect descriptor of you. At least my post brought out the inner-Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Khrushchev, Castro, Mao and Marx in you in your despotic point of view. Your statement makes me think that maybe gun control laws are not such a bad idea after all, The mere thought of someone like you who has a residential speeding limit IQ owning a gun is a rather scary thought. Keep in mind I am a member of Gun Owners of America and Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership. But when I see a maniacal reply like yours, you are the type of fucking jackass that gives great credence to Sarah Brady. Do the world a favor, sit in a toilet bowl, then flush.

Seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.

If I wanted any lip from you, I'd rip the skin off of Barack Obama's zipper.

Any moron, well that would be a perfect descriptor of you. At least my post brought out the inner-Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Khrushchev, Castro, Mao and Marx in you in your despotic point of view. Your statement makes me think that maybe gun control laws are not such a bad idea after all, The mere thought of someone like you who has a residential speeding limit IQ owning a gun is a rather scary thought. Keep in mind I am a member of Gun Owners of America and Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership. But when I see a maniacal reply like yours, you are the type of fucking jackass that gives great credence to Sarah Brady. Do the world a favor, sit in a toilet bowl, then flush.
Someone is off their meds! ^^^^

Intelligence and originality are clearly not your strong points

Intelligence and originality are clearly not your strong points
Hey if the shoe fits.
No surprise, Jeb Bush is an anti-Semitic, Nazi A-hole!
That's no way to talk about the person you will eventually, inevitably vote for!

I'd rather drink turpentine and piss on a forest fire before voting for an America-hating communist like Jeb Bush.
From Nazi to Communist in less than 24 hours! Impressive!

I barred Netanyahu from State Dept. Baker says TheHill

I see why the Israel Firsters hate him. He is an AMERICAN and put's AMERICA first...not Israel. That's a big no no for the Israel Firsters.

No, he doesn't particularly like the USA either. He likes the wealth he can rip from it, but freedom he doesn't actually like too much.
So he is in the strain of Cheney and his cohorts....probably has links to the Industrial Military Complex,damn war profiteers.

Don't be shy, tell us how you really feel.

New Topics

Forum List

Back