No such thing as " Clean Cobalt"

gold-mine-Congo-44.jpg

11ed3ffc77ff36655734c8a4e07e072b.jpg

~S~

But children love playing in the mud. How often have we seen them digging in their sandboxes, or making mud pies? What fun!

And besides, they're making as much as $2 a day. That's more money than their parents ever made. Just imagine what you can buy for $2 in the Congo or Zambia?

Just look at all those happy faces thinking about all the things they're going to buy for $2. A new bicycle, some roller skates.. They could even save up their $2 for 25 days and buy an AK-47. Or save it up for 589 days and buy a new iPhone. Or even save up their $2 for 68 years and buy a new EV so they can drive to work in the morning.

So come on, you Greenies, buy another EV, or maybe two or three. If for nothing else, do it for the children.

eIoxXbnoxJboibI-1600x900-noPad.jpg

9566b3c0-c9e6-11e7-8536-d321d0d897a3

Damn, I musta got something going the other day when I first posted here about it. :laughing0301:

I wonder how many dems/green weenies that are all chubbed-up about EVs would change their tune if they had to dig the Cobalt by hand for a buck a day.

Hey, maybe we could send all the meth-heads over there.....They love digging in the dirt.

Damn, I musta got something going the other day when I first posted here about it. :laughing0301:

I wonder how many dems/green weenies that are all chubbed-up about EVs would change their tune if they had to dig the Cobalt by hand for a buck a day.

Hey, maybe we could send all the meth-heads over there.....They love digging in the dirt.

Personally, I'd save up for 25 days and go for the $50 AK-47. That's the going rate in the Congo.

Why do you think there's no cobalt in your piston-engined rigs? ... in particular, the pistons ... ha ha ha ...
It's a matter of scale.

But hey so what if the toll of human suffering rises exponentially as long as you can virtue signal with your EV

It's a matter of scale.

But hey so what if the toll of human suffering rises exponentially as long as you can virtue signal with your EV
And your mobile phone and your laptop and any rechargeable device you own...

The good news is, most EV car makers are actively moving away from batteries that use Cobalt, because it is expensive.

And your mobile phone and your laptop and any rechargeable device you own...

The good news is, most EV car makers are actively moving away from batteries that use Cobalt, because it is expensive.
Like I said it's a matter of scale.

FYI I don't have a laptop and I have had the same phone for 6 years. I'm one of those people who actually uses a cell phone like I did my old land line and not for mindlessly watching Tik Tok videos

And they'll just use another mineral that can be mined by slave labor.

It's something that the consumer can prevent but we won't since for the most part people are blissfully ignorant and don't care about much else but themselves. Who cares if thousands of children are used as slaves in a mine as long as they can stare at their phone all day right?

And they'll just use another mineral that can be mined by slave labor.
So now you have to get rid of everything you own that contains minerals. Bummer.

Did you know 87% of lithium does not come from mines?

You shouldn't be so quick with your authoritative decrees.

So now you have to get rid of everything you own that contains minerals. Bummer.

Did you know 87% of lithium does not come from mines?

You shouldn't be so quick with your authoritative decrees.
I try not to buy products that are produced by human slavery.

And I didn't realize this thread was about lithium.

But lithium has it's own set of horrors that comes with mining the stuff.

Forum List

Back