No Such Thing As A Hidden Trump Voter

Meanwhile, Obiden gets maybe a dozen people to come see him. It's just more proof the polls are just the same fake news we get from MSM & big tech. Once Trump crushes the election. they will try to use the fake polls to claim he cheated. Some really ugly times coming, worse than what we've seen in the Dem cities so far

I agree
Trump voters have no problem letting people know who they support.

That is why claims that polls miss those ......shy voters
are full of crap

I agree

are full of crap
I think if Trump loses, we will see an even more Epic snowflake Ricky meltdown than we are already seeing with his fawn over Trump show. git ya git ya popcorn! :lol:

The only way Trump will lose is by voter fraud. Trump is obviously the better pick for our country and the voting will reflect that. Avoid the drama and stick with Trumpie.

I agree

are full of crap
I think if Trump loses, we will see an even more Epic snowflake Ricky meltdown than we are already seeing with his fawn over Trump show. git ya git ya popcorn! :lol:

The line this morning before you even got your fat ass out of bed.

I agree

are full of crap

The line this morning before you even got your fat ass out of bed.

"look at all the fans of my heeero!!"

:lol:

Mean while you have to get out a magnifying glass to find all the dementia cult members. Well that is except for the delusional ones on this board. Most of which I fully believe are either paid or are sock accounts.

I think most Trump voters are ashamed, with good reason. Of course the all-seeing knows they have not looked deep for the truth. They have chosen to follow like blind sheep shallow lies from a shallow person. They believe sham websites and false tweets. Not looking for source credibility like how long the source has been around, who runs the source or if it bias.

They are all out in force cheering him on.

Yep, I guess the world is full of idiots who believe it wise to attend Super-Spreader events with no social distancing and no face masks (except the show-clowns behind him).

The "Hidden Trump Voters" are who you MAGA-hatted rubes have claimed are people who won't admit to pollsters that they support Rump, but will come out in droves to vote for him. Fact is, those guys don't exist.

I think most Trump voters are ashamed, with good reason. Of course the all-seeing knows they have not looked deep for the truth. They have chosen to follow like blind sheep shallow lies from a shallow person. They believe sham websites and false tweets. Not looking for source credibility like how long the source has been around, who runs the source or if it bias.
/——/ You think???? You have nothing other than wishful thinking.

New Topics

Forum List

Back