No State of the Union till March

He'll probably do the Colbert show instead, same as before. It's a nice safe space and wow does Colbert need his ass kicked, what a puke, the classic dick.

Biden will not mumble his first State of the Union until March, the latest ever held. Who can blame him? What on earth or in the US can he stutter about that doesn't make him look like a complete loser?

Needs impeached ASAP.

Needs impeached ASAP.

NO!

We have nothing to gain nor does the left. Look what's behind him. What's interesting is polls apparently show The Giggler more favorable than Xiden among Dementiacrats. Ponder this a moment; the Democrats rejected her 99-1, might that be because she's a fake projecting very poor character? Anyway, they rejected her until they didn't for POTUS, and now that Xiden hasn't made their dreams come true their savior has to be The Giggler :abgg2q.jpg: Holding out hope they didn't really fuck up. But again, the Democrats have nothing to gain with Kamala and they know it. Who says politicians have to be intelligent? She can't even do that right, just giggles and parrots, not a word genuine, just as well listen to a chicken squawk.

Besides, impeachment has no meaning any more, the left destroyed that too. Cheat and make it cheap Democrats.

Last edited:
NO!

We have nothing to gain nor does the left. Look what's behind him. What's interesting is polls apparently show The Giggler more favorable than Xiden among Dementiacrats. Ponder this a moment; the Democrats rejected her 99-1, might that be because she's a fake projecting very poor character? Anyway, they rejected her until they didn't for POTUS, and now that Xiden hasn't made their dreams come true their savior has to be The Giggler :abgg2q.jpg: Holding out hope they didn't really fuck up. But again, the Democrats have nothing to gain with Kamala and they know it. Who says politicians have to be intelligent? She can't even do that right, just giggles and parrots, not a word genuine, just as well listen to a chicken squawk.

Besides, impeachment has no meaning any more, the left destroyed that too. Cheat and make it cheap Democrats.
The left has nothing to do with any of this - Democrats despise the left & would love to destroy it.

The Democrat Party exists solely to thwart any and all aims of the left.

And impeaching Biden doesn't mean he'll be removed from office.

But he MUST be impeached, and as many times as possible - maybe monthly. :)

State of the Union, by Biden, first he's ever been honest:

GDP performance compared the rest of the world has reduced every month on my watch.

Fuck COVID I guess, where cases are three times that just one year ago after I promised to clean up after the Orange-man.

Misery Index has increased every month on my watch.

Black joblessness has increased where it's decreased for other races, so much for our rhetoric, got you again.

We're really fucking up on the border.

Inflation, oh well.

Disappointing job report. Fuck, employers have been begging for help two years now, I guess people don't want to work.

We're hiring blacks and turn genders for my team though.

Can't fix the economy without fixing the covid. Oh wait, forget all that nonsense past, I was just kidding.

God Bless America, no questions, not even screened questions.
Too lucid.

Forum List

Back