No....She Can't Be A Democrat

Are you under the impression illusion hallucination that aligning with some political party imparts some kind of personality trait? :You're saying this resigning state rep is the same as Billy Graham? :laughing0301:

Wow dood. Composition Fallacy much? This is the kind of shit that keeps discourse in the fucking gutter.
Way to aim high. Stay classy and shit.
According to your ilk, yes...it is one sided. Don't do much reading of the posts on this board, do you?
If you did, I'm sure you would be chastising them also...... :laughing0301:

My "ilk"?

I have no "ilk" laddie. I am sui generis. :eusa_snooty:
And I sure as phuque don't engage in Composition Fallacies. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Point stands, judgement is for the plaintiff. :deal:
I probably just missed ALL of your posts chastising your ilk for doing it. I stand corrected. :auiqs.jpg:

Again --- thought I told you this --- I am ilk-free. You can call me Ilkless.

What is it with summa y'all clowns where you hate the idea of individuality and have to lump disparate people together?
Is it just too much work to assess the personal? Do y'all just honestly NOT KNOW what a Sweeping Generalization Fallacy is?
What you think.....and others see are far different, Pogo....just an observation

I know, right? That's why I'm always correcting y'all. If y'all grokked me I could be outta here by now. :death:

According to your ilk, yes...it is one sided. Don't do much reading of the posts on this board, do you?
If you did, I'm sure you would be chastising them also...... :laughing0301:

My "ilk"?

And I sure as phuque don't engage in Composition Fallacies. Feel free to prove me wrong.

I probably just missed ALL of your posts chastising your ilk for doing it. I stand corrected. :auiqs.jpg:

What is it with summa y'all clowns where you hate the idea of individuality and have to lump disparate people together?
Is it just too much work to assess the personal? Do y'all just honestly NOT KNOW what a Sweeping Generalization Fallacy is?
What you think.....and others see are far different, Pogo....just an observation

I know, right? That's why I'm always correcting y'all. If y'all grokked me I could be outta here by now. :death:

Geezus. Have you no remorse or humility?

Yes partisan hacks will elect the very people who do the very things that partisan hacks claim they are against.....but only if those people don't wear the same party uniform that those partisan hacks wear....

When you stand on the basis of principals and policies instead of cheerleading for a party label, you won't find yourself looking like the moron who posted this OP..

Dude. She wearing the uniform of a terrorist. She could probably blow up a school bus with that scowl too.

ZKIFR7QHAJHKXEO5MKMHVCHGUE.jpg
I know you hate Muslims...….but what does that have to do with anything I said about partisan hacks like yourself??

I don't hate Muslims, just terrorists.

Well, liberals and Democrats too but if any Muslim is a conservative or a Trump-supporter, I'd gladly buy them a beer any day.

We love the radical Islamist public square beheading journalist liquefying Saudis and engage in genocide with them proudly.
No, we deal with them because we have to, but no one loves them.
Tough to find partners in genocide you'd take home to mother?

My "ilk"?

Geezus. Have you no remorse or humility?
Following the aristocracy's leadership perhaps.

Forum List

Back