No Security/Police for Democrat Politicians..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Why should taxpayers foot the bill for police and security for Democrat politicians when they don't support police or the 2nd amendment?

I say screw them and their hypocrisy, if they feel the taxpayers shouldn't have police or security protection .. why should they at taxpayers expense.. :pout:

Last edited:
Sure let the real men of the Nation of Islam defend our leaders.

Those corrupt and cowardly cops are damn USELESS anyways.

No one cares what you think.
I always care about what people think when it comes to the difference between right and wrong. I stand with Lumpy 1. He is talking about the right as in the correct thing to do when it involves taxpayers' earnings. The only people who would object are either non-taxpayers or Democrats or are they one and the same. Rhetorical question.

And their Convention will have No Security so the BLM and other scourages will be let into the arena and delegates will bow, kneel and hand serve them a meal to show how much they care .

If a known Democrat calls 9-1-1 why should police be required to show up these days?

Especially if a Democrat supports traitorous BLM crap like this.. "What do we want .. Dead Cops .. when do we want it .. Now"

Last edited:
If a known Democrat calls 9-1-1 why should police be required to show up these days?

Especially if a Democrat supports traitorous BLM crap like this.. "What do we want .. Dead Cops .. when do we want it .. Now"

This is 911 what is your emergency.

A bunch of people dressed in black and blacks are trying to break into my home!!!

Yes ma'am a few questions,what is your full name and address.

BillyBoom and I live at I8 Uranus.

I'm sorry ma'am but our records show you voted for hillary. Please hold while I direct you to your local community organizer.

Forum List

Back