No Russian Collusion? What now?

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
Now that Cohen has been revealed as a total nothing-burger, what shall we do next?

Should we pretend Cohen never happened and continue the collusion narrative, promising an impending Mueller "bombshell"? Or shall we take a different, wiser tangent? One thing is certain, Trump is GUILTY and UNFIT, and something must be done. Even a Republican like me knows that!

So in true bipartisan spirit, I've compiled some possibilities that should be considered. I've run these through the same computer used to predict global warming, so the actual probabilities are included. They're 100% accurate, you can trust me:
  • Trump is an alien from the planet Flaflooga, sent to take over the Earth with his mind-ray: 87%
  • Trump is literally Hitler, thawed from cryogenic suspension and here to establish the New Reich: 92%
  • A Genuine Birth Certificate will be found proving that Trump is a Russian national (how ironic!): 41%
  • Cancelled checks from Trump to Putin with the memo "Thanks for the boost" will surface: 78%
  • Trump and Pence will both get "an offer they can't refuse" from Kim: 18%
  • Pelosi and Schumer will prove that Trump is actually their 17 year old love child: 29%
  • AOC will tweet a clapback so stunning that Trump will resign in shame: 65%
As you can see, there is at least a 410% chance that Trump should not be President. I'm sure there are more possibilities, but the computer overheated. This should take us well past 2020.

You're welcome, Democrats!

Last edited:
Now that Cohen has been revealed as a total nothing-burger, what shall we do next?

Should we pretend Cohen never happened and continue the collusion narrative, promising an impending Mueller "bombshell"? Or shall we take a different, wiser tangent? One thing is certain, Trump is GUILTY and UNFIT, and something must be done. Even a Republican like me knows that!

So in a true bipartisan spirit, I've compiled some possibilities that should be considered. I've run these through the same computer used to predict global warming, so the actual probabilities are included. They're 100% accurate, you can trust me:
  • Trump is an alien from the planet Flaflooga, sent to take over the Earth with his mind-ray: 87%
  • Trump is literally Hitler, thawed from cryogenic suspension and here to establish the New Reich: 92%
  • A Genuine Birth Certificate will be found proving that Trump is a Russian national (how ironic!): 41%
  • Cancelled checks from Trump to Putin with the memo "Thanks for the boost" will surface: 78%
  • Pelosi and Schumer will prove that Trump is actually their 17 year old love child: 29%
As you can see, there is at least a 410% chance that Trump should not be President. I'm sure there are more possibilities, but the computer overheated. This should take us well past 2020.

But, but, but he's a racist....he lies....he's orange.

So in a true bipartisan spirit, I've compiled some possibilities that should be considered. I've run these through the same computer used to predict global warming, so the actual probabilities are included. They're 100% accurate, you can trust me:

I guess those other million pages they are pouring over are clean as well. So far, anyone that has been with trump since 2012 has been arrested and either has been tried and convicted or awaiting trial. There are a few that Mueller hasn't approached yet but he will. The best thing for Trump and the good of the Nation is for Trump to do a Nixon. For you idjit cupcake rightwingfruitcakes, Nixon was impeached but the didn't have the votes in the senate to convict him. Plus, the charges, if brought today, would not have stood up legally. But, like Trump, Nixon was loosing it and on one special day, resigned.

I think I'll wait for the findings of the Mueller Investigation and the 5th US District for Southern New York before I pass judgment.

I think I'll wait for the findings of the Mueller Investigation and the 5th US District for Southern New York before I pass judgment.

The Mueller investigation, I await it as well. But the Southern NY can't do a thing as long as Trump in President. But they are patiently awaiting his return to civilian life, though. I guess the Strumpets need to get him recrowned as King for Life just in case.

If Mueller can't find anything in 2+ years, there's simply nothing to be found. If he looked for Democrat crimes, that would be a different story. It would probably take 4 years just to compile them.

If Mueller can't find anything in 2+ years, there's simply nothing to be found. If he looked for Democrat crimes, that would be a different story. It would probably take 4 years just to compile them.

Well, you bunch spent 30 years on Hillary. You can at least afford at least 5 years on your Orange Individual 1.

Right on 3 counts.

So in true bipartisan spirit, I've compiled some possibilities that should be considered. I've run these through the same computer used to predict global warming, so the actual probabilities are included. They're 100% accurate, you can trust me:

There's collusion everywhere. Michael Cohen is just a minut slice of the pie. I don't think he was personally involved with colluding with the Russians to interfere into the election. He was more about the Trump tower in downtown Moscow that Trump was planning while he was running for POTUS.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e95114-8b65-11e7-91d5-ab4e4bb76a3a_story.html

This article was confirmed by James Clapper, under sworn testimony 2 years ago.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation scroll down this article until you see Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...election-interference/?utm_term=.b0c8fa064994

A February 2017 FOX NEWS video, Shep Smith explains that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, i
including the day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

If you really want to see how brilliant Trump is, all you need to do is watch him admit to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Obviously Mueller has a lot more than this. Several are going to prison. What to watch for now is Rod Rosenstein leaving. That may indicate that Mueller has wrapped this one up, and he will be delivering it to both houses of Congress. It House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Nancy Pelosi is going to do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies.

This is going deep, Roger Stone is now in Mueller's cross hairs, and this will add evidence to the collusion part.
Special counsel prosecutors say they have communications of Stone with WikiLeaks - CNNPolitics
“I Probably Am the Person Referred to” in Russia Indictment, Says Trump Advisor Roger Stone

It's clear you haven;t been paying attention to the Russian investigation and are completely ignorant of what has gone on over the last two years. A good book for you to read that will get you somewhat closer to what has happened is called Russian Roulette by David Corn & Michael Isikof. This will help to prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony.

th

Last edited:

So which is it?
bbmjm2eqnmj21.jpg

TDS oreo still posting homosexual Shep Smith's rant from two years ago! :p OMG and some other clueless dude thinking there was Russian Collusion. Holy shit. Fake news really melted a lot of people's brains apparently. :p Very sad actually. :(

There's collusion everywhere. Michael Cohen is just a minut slice of the pie. I don't think he was personally involved with colluding with the Russians to interfere into the election. He was more about the Trump tower in downtown Moscow that Trump was planning while he was running for POTUS.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e95114-8b65-11e7-91d5-ab4e4bb76a3a_story.html

For confirmation scroll down this article until you see Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...election-interference/?utm_term=.b0c8fa064994

A February 2017 FOX NEWS video, Shep Smith explains that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, i

If you really want to see how brilliant Trump is, all you need to do is watch him admit to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Obviously Mueller has a lot more than this. Several are going to prison. What to watch for now is Rod Rosenstein leaving. That may indicate that Mueller has wrapped this one up, and he will be delivering it to both houses of Congress. It House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Nancy Pelosi is going to do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies.

This is going deep, Roger Stone is now in Mueller's cross hairs, and this will add evidence to the collusion part.
Special counsel prosecutors say they have communications of Stone with WikiLeaks - CNNPolitics
“I Probably Am the Person Referred to” in Russia Indictment, Says Trump Advisor Roger Stone

It's clear you haven;t been paying attention to the Russian investigation and are completely ignorant of what has gone on over the last two years. A good book for you to read that will get you somewhat closer to what has happened is called Russian Roulette by David Corn & Michael Isikof. This will help to prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony.

th

Seriously? 2017 WaPo articles about legal business conversations (with conspiracy theories thrown in for good measure), some British spies hired by Clinton (who found dirt on her - oops!), Feinstein fishing and coming up empty.

And this 2017 winner from "one source", lol: “They now have specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion,” the source said. “This is between people in the Trump campaign and agents of [Russian] influence relating to the use of hacked material.” Hmmm.... Guess that fell through too. And who commissioned that "hacked material"? Yea...

But the video is the real capper:

Sanders: "We want this to come to its conclusion with integrity, and we think by removing Comey we've taken steps to make that happen."

And the Young Turks label this as "Trump Administration ADMITS Comey Was Fired To Kill Russia Investigation"... Huh? Were they even listening? How would removing Comey "kill" the investigation? Duh.

Bottom line: Not only did you miss by a mile, you used Old Fake News to swing. You could have just said "The Mueller Bombshell is coming", everyone would have laughed, and you'd have saved a lot of time. Thanks, though!

Last edited:

th

Seriously? 2017 WaPo articles about legal business conversations (with conspiracy theories thrown in for good measure), some British spies hired by Clinton (who found dirt on her - oops!), Feinstein fishing and coming up empty.

And this 2017 winner from "one source", lol: “They now have specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion,” the source said. “This is between people in the Trump campaign and agents of [Russian] influence relating to the use of hacked material.” Hmmm.... Guess that fell through too. And who commissioned that "hacked material"? Yea...

But the video is the real capper:

Sanders: "We want this to come to its conclusion with integrity, and we think by removing Comey we've taken steps to make that happen."

And the Young Turks label this as "Trump Administration ADMITS Comey Was Fired To Kill Russia Investigation"... Huh? Were they even listening? How would removing Comey "kill" the investigation? Duh.

Bottom line: Not only did you miss by a mile, you used Old Fake News to swing. You could have just said "The Mueller Bombshell is coming", everyone would have laughed, and you'd have saved a lot of time. Thanks, though!

You're not going to rewrite history, and I could give a rats ass what Bernie Sanders has to say about anything. 7 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand jury indictments, and 100's of criminal charges aren't just going to disappear--:auiqs.jpg:

Now you can choose to stay up in the last row of the nose bleed section of FOX NEWS rodeo clown programming or you can choose to change the channel and start reading all that FAKE news that everyone else, and I mean everyone else has been reporting over the last two years.

Cohen is just smidgen of what has gone on over the last two years.

Hannity-Cohen-and-Trump.png

Furthermore for you half brained Trump tards. All major news outlets get their news from the 3 giants. The Associated Press, the New York Times & the Washington Post that has to be verified by 3 qualified sources before it goes into print. If they get it wrong they have to correct or retract it. Whether FOX NEWS wants to report it or not, and how they spin it is completely up to them. So it's kind of weird that the sources that FOX NEWS get their news from is continually called FAKE news.

A great article on this>
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Last edited:
Furthermore for you half brained Trump tards. All major news outlets get their news from the 3 giants. The Associated Press, the New York Times & the Washington Post that has to be verified by 3 qualified sources before it goes into print. If they get it wrong they have to correct or retract it. Whether FOX NEWS wants to report it or not, and how they spin it is completely up to them. So it's kind of weird that the sources that FOX NEWS get their news from is continually called FAKE news.

A great article on this>
Donald Trump broke the conservative media
A 2016 article best described in one word: Projection.

You seem to have a penchant for long-winded mind-numbing old news that starts with a false premise then beats it to death. Maybe it's time to catch up and think for yourself? I suggest you start by reading your own signature.

That oreo appears here after EVERYONE on Earth knows the Russian Hoax was to protect Obama and Crooked Hillary shows guts. Delusional guts, but still. :p

Pass judgement on what exactly, you still doubt that individual 1 is the orange manchurian candidate who stole the rightful crown of the psycho princess with the help of evil Russian fakebook ads?

:coffee:

Last edited:

‘What now’ is we vote Trump out of office next year.

The voters will have no other choice based on the preponderance of the facts and evidence provided by the various investigations – the fact that Trump is unfit to be president and doesn’t deserve a second term.

Trump will be gotten rid of through the political process – not legal; and appropriately so, allowing the people to correct the mistake they made in 2016.

Forum List

Back