No Republicans votes for this catastrophic bill.. Here is what one Senator says about it

Yes, but to be perfectly fair to Chuck, the only reason he has no conccience is because he does not possess a human soul.
He had/has free will like everyone else. If he is today without a conscience and I say that is the case, it was HIS doing

and so he chose to lose his soul... He could get it back but I hear he's Jewish and therefore does not accept the One Person who can save him, Jesus (and himself of course)

This is totally Cloward and Piven strategy the progressives are instituting in our country....

Break the system to rebuild it in their image. Problem is the people they say they are there to support and fight for, are the casualties...
They themselves will be casualties as well. It took a long time to build America and if they take a wrecking ball to it, as they already have... well, for one, most of them are not terribly bright. They do not have a way of seeing into the future and realizing how awful their policies are & all the unforeseen consequences thereof. However, God does bring good out of evil... I have what I feel are clues as to what He may be doing in all this madness but I feel it is too soon to say...

I love Maria. You ought to see what she did to Alan Dershowitz later in this same show...

Trust me, he deserved it!

But the above is about one R Senator (Ted Cruz) and (my words) where he thinks the Dimrats ought to shove this one...

(4th story down on that page)

:icon_rolleyes:
So much winning....

They themselves will be casualties as well. It took a long time to build America and if they take a wrecking ball to it, as they already have... well, for one, most of them are not terribly bright. They do not have a way of seeing into the future and realizing how awful their policies are & all the unforeseen consequences thereof. However, God does bring good out of evil... I have what I feel are clues as to what He may be doing in all this madness but I feel it is too soon to say...
And what in the bill will "destroy" American specifically?

I love Maria. You ought to see what she did to Alan Dershowitz later in this same show...

Trust me, he deserved it!

But the above is about one R Senator (Ted Cruz) and (my words) where he thinks the Dimrats ought to shove this one...

(4th story down on that page)

:icon_rolleyes:
Dude, it looks like she suffered a bagina blowout.

Forum List

Back