NO Recession in 2020. Democrats hardest hit.

Whether there will be or not I have no idea but we can note that Bernanke was claiming that housing was solid right up until it crashed.

Trump is now championing deficits.....this flop should be fun to watch.

Four years ago, those who would become Trumpsters were ENRAGED by the very THOUGHT of Keynesianism. Today, they're celebrating HYPER-Keynesianism. Incredible to watch.
Most Trumpers have no idea what Keynesian economic theory even is....
Correct. So they have no idea what I'm talking about.

So they just deny and attack. That's how they're trained..

Right on cue.

Please comment on my use of the term "hyper-Keynesianism", and please explain why you now support it.
What did you just hear some Derp on CNN say it and now you want me to define it for you? Is that it?

I didn't say I supported any such of a thing, so look it up yourself.

You would look less foolish if you only responded to posts you read and understood.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

You guys are very good at insulting people, you're very good at being emotional, but your mix of arrogance and ignorance is not impressive.
You're just butthurt because Trump and America are winning.

Get over yourself.

You don't even know what Keynesianism is. This is basic economic stuff. REALLY basic.

Do you not realize how much is being kept from you? Aren't you the least bit curious? Don't you AT LEAST want to know the BASICS of what you're talking about?
You dumbass, you have no idea what I know.

You parrot talking points you hear from some Trump-Hater and wonder why nobody is impressed.

If you want to prove how smart you are, reposts your predictions from 2016 that Trump would outperform Obama in virtually every category as POTUS.

I'd give 10-1 odds you can't.. And giving 2-1 odds you won't admit it.
This stuff is my profession. And you still can't answer my questions. But the insults continue.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. But keep punching. Whatever makes you feel a little better about yourself.

America Winning = Party out of the White House losing.

That's what party-over-country partisan politics looks like.

While this might be an example of the complete failure of our democratic experiment, you really can't get an unbiased sampling from this winger infested board.

This stuff is my profession. And you still can't answer my questions. But the insults continue.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. But keep punching. Whatever makes you feel a little better about yourself.
Your profession?

Then you probably posted extensively about how the economy would be affected by Trump, right?

You're so smart you must have posted over and over and over about how Trump would outdo Obama, didn't you?

Let's see your 2016 posts predicting it, Einstein.
Well, here's another thing you won't understand.

You won't find me making predictions about the economy, regardless of who's in the White House, because that's not what a good financial advisor does.

I am, however, pointing out the hyper-Keynesianism that has provided the stimulus for the current economy, such as it is. 2.1% is decent, but that's it.

We can keep going on this. You don't know what you're talking about, and you continue to prove it. And you keep trying to put me on the defensive.

America Winning = Party out of the White House losing.

That's what party-over-country partisan politics looks like.

While this might be an example of the complete failure of our democratic experiment, you really can't get an unbiased sampling from this winger infested board.
Sure. But here's what REALLY concerns me: This stuff is no longer confined to a winger-infested board. This is metastasizing into our culture in real time. It's everywhere, and it appears to be infecting everything.

Four years ago, those who would become Trumpsters were ENRAGED by the very THOUGHT of Keynesianism.

Today, they're celebrating HYPER-Keynesianism.

Incredible to watch.

Cult45 are a minority of followers, not leaders. When they abandon morality, as seen here, it's a sporting event. Nothing more. Despicable behavior is the new identity of Cult45.

First, should I really have to? Should it not be obvious?

Trump at big-donor fundraiser: 'Who the hell cares about the budget?'
Ironic because during the Obama regime his troops were all claiming that debt was actually a good thing.
Paul Krugman made a career out of defending Keynesian spending and debt by King Obama.

But if Trump did say such a thing (IF) it's important to keep in mind his comment was with respect to
military spending in and of itself.
The base cares very much about debt. I would be shocked if Trump doesn't care if he crosses them or not.

Of course when have you and the left cared about accurately characterizing things.

Forum List

Back