No real evidence the UFOs are real ??

Here's my challenge to the atheist science supporters here. I think Halloween 2021 is when the James Webb Space Telescope will be launched. What do you hope it will find to back evolution and atheist science? So far, I've shown nothing has backed evolution but plenty has backed creation science (no trolling).

We have zero high resolution photos of any kind
. This should be easy as we have advanced satellites and billions of smart phones

We have zero evidence of any alien craft wreckage??

The sensors could have been faulty or off

I don’t know ?? We need real evidence
If there is evidence it's at Area 51. But in most likelihood what people have seen that were supposedly UFOs, were either US or Russian military aircraft.

If there is evidence it's at Area 51. But in most likelihood what people have seen that were supposedly UFOs, were either US or Russian military aircraft.
Some time ago I read about a woman who saw a UFO occasionally while driving at night. It glowed bright red and changed course at impossible speeds. A passenger finally pointed out that she saw her cigarette reflected in the curved side window of her car.

In a few cases that might apply, and mostly in recent decades. Once past the large body of sightings which could be mis-identifications, there still remains significant ones where speed and maneuvers reported defy our current technologies and understanding of sciences.

Also, advanced military flying technologies are usually confined to remote testing areas, to reduce public awareness and allow for ready access when such fail and crash.

Admittedly neither evidence nor proof, yet an interesting shift~development in attitudes and open-mindness;

I Want to Believe: Growing Number Think Some UFOs Are Alien Spacecraft​

Humanity has long wrangled with that question, and new polling suggests a growing number of people think we might not be.

Gallup polling, conducted July 6 to 21, asked respondents which came closer to their view: some UFOs have been alien spacecraft visiting Earth from other planets or galaxies, or all UFO sightings can be explained by human activity on Earth or natural phenomena.

The most common response was that they could all be explained by human activity or natural phenomena, with 50 percent of those asked opting for that response.

Around two-fifths, 41 percent, said some UFOs have been alien spacecraft.

This percentage is up from polling conducted in August 2019, in which 33 percent said some UFOs were alien spacecraft.

The percentage who thought all UFOs could be explained by human activity or natural phenomena was also down, having been at 60 percent in 2019.

The 2021 polling was conducted among 1,007 U.S. adults and results have a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One detail common here and on many similar articles of the internet lately is the "confusion" between other star-planet systems(within our galaxy) and "galaxies".

Sol-Earth is a star&planet system within our galaxy, the "Milky Way" which is about 100,000 Light Year across and contains billions of other stars and/or star-planet systems. These all are the more likely/probable sources of any non-solar ET/NT visitors.

Nearest galaxies being hundreds of thousands of Light Years even further distance would make such the lesser likely sources of ET/NT visitation.

First case explaination would be the ready employment of "other galaxies" over "other star-planet systems(within our Galaxy)" reflects the further decline of science knowlegde/education too common to our media graduates writing this sort of "article".

The following article is only slightly correct, the USA military has been investigating UFO/UAP since about 1947, but in an off and on, "official" and "unofficial" capacity all along. And while the lastest report won't admit to an extra-terrestrial(ET) or non-terrestrial(NT) source for some of the "unexplained", still there is that between-the-lines implication ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘What I saw that night was real’: is it time to take aliens more seriously?​

Daniel Lavelle
Sun 12 Sep 2021 06.00 EDT
Last modified on Mon 13 Sep 2021 10.16 EDT
The Pentagon has been quietly investigating unidentified flying objects since 2007. The fact that they think they might exist is good news to those who claim to have seen them

In June, the US government published a long-awaited report into UFOs. Although the report did not, as many had hoped, admit to the existence of little green men, it did reveal that not only were objects appearing in our skies that the Pentagon – which controls the US military – could not explain, but some clearly pose “a safety of flight issue and may pose a challenge to US national security”.

The Pentagon also revealed that it has been taking UFOs so seriously that in 2007 it discreetly set up the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which has been gathering data on Unexplained Aerial Phenomena (UAPs) ever since.

The unclassified version of the report (there was also a classified version seen only by US lawmakers) found “no clear indications that there is any non-terrestrial explanation” for the sightings. But neither did it rule it out. The report offered five typically mundane possible explanations for the UFOs and, crucially, one catch-all “other” bin.

It’s that “other” bin that has arrested the attention of stargazers and conspiracy theorists. If the US military has been quietly and seriously investigating UFOs (or, as the Pentagon would have it, UAPs) since 2007, and if the Pentagon’s official report cannot rule out the existence of extraterrestrials, is it time we looked again at claims of close encounters and the people who have made them?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW - Note that you may need to register to read the full article, but it is free once you do so.

Corso presented an interesting book a couple decades ago, but it appears that may have been part of his career of disinformation;

Philip Corso and the Roswell UFO Crash: Why He Lied About the Real, Terrible Truth – Part 2​

Nick Redfern
July 11, 2021

Now, they've added UAPs. I guess to make them appear and happen even more. What are UAPs and how are they different from UFOs?

Now, they've added UAPs. I guess to make them appear and happen even more. What are UAPs and how are they different from UFOs?
UAP = Unidentified Aerial Phenomena. A broader "catch-all" since it can include both physical objects and things like weird weather or misidentified celestials, like Venus.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object has the draw back of seeming to limit to physical objects, or implying that.

UFO was adopted to replace "flying saucer" which was even more exclusive, yet often inaccurate. Not all UFO were disc or saucer shaped for one thing.

Forum List

Back