No real evidence the UFOs are real ??

I need high resolution photos and I need space craft parts - then we will talk

With billions of cameras and satellites - we should have many high resolution

The Navy has already confirmed that the video and images that were recently leaked are authentic. The pilots that captured the videos have stated that the maneuvers exhibited by the objects defy the capabilities of any known military craft they're familiar with. These are trained observers. The military's position is that these objects exist but that they don't know what they are, thus they're real and unidentified. That doesn't mean they're extraterrestrial, but it's fairly clear that the reported unidentified aerial phenomena are real. If you want to deny that, knock yourself out.

Last edited:

The Navy has already confirmed that the video and images that were recently leaked are authentic. The pilots that captured the videos have stated that the maneuvers exhibited by the objects defy the capabilities of any known military craft they're familiar with. These are trained observers. The military's position is that these objects exist but that they don't know what they are, thus they're real and unidentified. That doesn't mean they're extraterrestrial, but it's fairly clear that the reported unidentified aerial phenomena are real. If you want to deny that, knock yourself out.
We don’t know if the sensor was double checked or malfunctioning

We don’t know if the sensor was double checked or malfunctioning
Whatever that means.

How much more proof you want? Even the government is acknowledging they're real now...

There was a TV series on before the pandemic hit I believe, it was called Project Blue Book where each episode investigated a specific UFO sighting that had been reported. I got the impression that the point of each of the investigations was to calm the fears of the people who had reported the incident(s) and to leave them with a plausible explanation for what they had experienced.

If feels like sci-fi but Project Blue Book was recently declassified and I believe the each of the episodes of the series was based on an actual reported sighting. I was very surprised to hear them reference the Tuskegee Airmen in one of the episodes so I don't know how far back the project actually went.

How much more proof you want? Even the government is acknowledging they're real now...

There was a TV series on before the pandemic hit I believe, it was called Project Blue Book where each episode investigated a specific UFO sighting that had been reported. I got the impression that the point of each of the investigations was to calm the fears of the people who had reported the incident(s) and to leave them with a plausible explanation for what they had experienced. If if recall correctly,

If feels like sci-fi but Project Blue Book was recently declassified and I believe they stated that each of the episodes of the series was based on an actual reported sighting. I was very surprised to hear them reference the Tuskegee Airmen in one of the episodes so I don't know how far back the project actually went.

There was a TV series on before the pandemic hit I believe, it was called Project Blue Book where each episode investigated a specific UFO sighting that had been reported. I got the impression that the point of each of the investigations was to calm the fears of the people who had reported the incident(s) and to leave them with a plausible explanation for what they had experienced. If if recall correctly,

If feels like sci-fi but Project Blue Book was recently declassified and I believe they stated that each of the episodes of the series was based on an actual reported sighting. I was very surprised to hear them reference the Tuskegee Airmen in one of the episodes so I don't know how far back the project actually went.

This article is about the US Air Force study. For the TV series, see Project Blue Book (TV series).

Project Blue Book was the code name for the systematic study of unidentified flying objects by the United States Air Force from March 1952 to its termination on December 17, 1969. The project, headquartered at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, was initially directed by Captain Edward J. Ruppelt and followed projects of a similar nature such as Project Sign established in 1947, and Project Grudge in 1948. Project Blue Book had two goals, namely, to determine if UFOs were a threat to national security, and to scientifically analyze UFO-related data.

Thousands of UFO reports were collected, analyzed, and filed. As a result of the Condon Report, which concluded that the study of UFOs was unlikely to yield major scientific discoveries, and a review of the report by the National Academy of Sciences, Project Blue Book was terminated in 1969. The Air Force supplies the following summary of its investigations:

1. No UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force was ever an indication of threat to our national security;
  2. There was no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represented technological developments or principles beyond the range of modern scientific knowledge; and
  3. There was no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" were extraterrestrial vehicles.[1]

By the time Project Blue Book ended, it had collected 12,618 UFO reports, and concluded that most of them were misidentifications of natural phenomena (clouds, stars, etc.) or conventional aircraft. According to the National Reconnaissance Office a number of the reports could be explained by flights of the formerly secret reconnaissance planes U-2 and A-12.[2] 701 reports were classified as unexplained, even after stringent analysis.[3] The UFO reports were archived and are available under the Freedom of Information Act, but names and other personal information of all witnesses have been redacted.

We have zero high resolution photos of any kind
. This should be easy as we have advanced satellites and billions of smart phones

We have zero evidence of any alien craft wreckage??

The sensors could have been faulty or off

I don’t know ?? We need real evidence
93c13a9e972dce2f8ebc1dcd4fa26b4d.jpg

That would depend upon frequency of occurrences, and if the witness had a camera available and thought to use such during the sudden, unexpected and brief timeline of a sighting. Also, with the modern era of sightings going back 70+ years to @c.1947, only until about the past decade have cell phones with good cameras come into common use.

A web search produces this page of images, though about 90+% tend to be CGI or similar, such as from Sci-Fi movies. The few "real" tend to be from earlier times with marginal cameras in use.

There is also these on UFO sites which claim to be authentic;

FWIW;
To get a scope of the danger posed by these UFOs, Carlson played several clips from a recent “60 Minutes” report about the military’s knowledge of UFOs.

Former Navy pilot Lt. Ryan Graves told “60 Minutes” that the military observed UFOs flying in restricted air space off the coast of Virginia every day for two years.

The former director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program Luis Elizondo described a frightening scenario of the military being hopeless against technologically advanced UFOs,telling “60 Minutes”:

I’m not telling you that it doesn’t sound wacky. What I’m telling you it’s real.

Imagine a technology that can do 600 to 700 G forces that can fly at 13,000 miles an hour. That it can evade radar and that can fly through air and water and possibly space.

And oh, by the way, has no obvious signs of propulsion, no wings, no control surfaces, and yet still can defy the natural effects of Earth’s gravity. That’s precisely what we’re seeing.

Carlson explained that the real scandal was instead of focusing on how to combat the threat of UFOs that could fly 13,000 miles an hour and fly into the ocean without sustaining damage, the Biden administration and the Pentagon were focused on purging anyone from the ranks that did not swear allegiance to the left’s agenda.
Carlson highlighted the example of Space Force Commander Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Lohmeier.

The Biden administration purged Lt. Colonel Lohmeier after Lohmeier criticized the critical race theory indoctrination program the Pentagon imposed on the troops as “Marxist.”

While the Biden administration runs a loyalty test program, Carlson notes that UFOs continually appear around U.S. military installations housing the nation’s nuclear weapons.

Carlson described how in Montana a UFO caused 10 ICBMs to go offline.

“At one point, unidentified flying objects apparently shut down a nuclear weapons facility at an Air Force Base in the State of Montana, 10 ICBMs — ballistic missiles — Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles were temporary knocked offline. At the same time, base security noticed a glowing red object floating in the sky. It sounds like out of a movie, but it happened,” Carlson said.

The incursion into the air space over the Montana base with nuclear capabilities was not a one-off.

“All of the nuclear facilities — Los Alamos, Livermore, Sandia, Savannah River — all had dramatic incidents with these unknown aircraft appearing over the facilities and no one knew where they were from or what they were doing there,” Carlson quoted journalist George Knapp as saying.

These UFOs may be the most serious national security threat America faces.

I'm not afraid of angels. UFOs do not bother me. And frankly, if UFOs turned out to be angels, the government would turn a blind eye to it ------ and that seems exactly what they are doing ---- nothing.

let's assume that the UFO's are real and are, indeed, super-advanced craft.

Why would we do that? For that matter, why would we assume demons are real. Where is the physical evidence.

The Holocaust, for one.

The Holocaust wasn't perpetrated by demons. It was perpetrated by men (and women). Normal men and women who had jobs, family, paid their bills, and went to church.

Normal, mundane, men and women who came to believe a vile ideology and allowed that ideology to do make them do vile things.

let's assume that the UFO's are real and are, indeed, super-advanced craft.

Why would we do that? For that matter, why would we assume demons are real. Where is the physical evidence.

The Holocaust, for one.

The Holocaust wasn't perpetrated by demons. It was perpetrated by men (and women). Normal men and women who had jobs, family, paid their bills, and went to church.

Normal, mundane, men and women who came to believe a vile ideology and allowed that ideology to do make them do vile things.

I believe that they were under extreme demonic influence which in no way excuses the horrific choices that they made.

Here's the thing, humans are fully capable of making horrific choices and performing heinous acts without any demonic influence.

It's one of our defining attributes.

I'm not afraid of angels. UFOs do not bother me. And frankly, if UFOs turned out to be angels, the government would turn a blind eye to it ------ and that seems exactly what they are doing ---- nothing.
Actually, the Beings involved with what we currently call "UFOs" would seem to be the ones whom created our species for their own agenda/use and are themselves "displaced inter-galactic persons" whom's homeworld, located near the Geminga star when it super-novaed, became 'stranded' in this star-system and had to improvise a survival strategy to keep their species going and recover from an inter-stellar~intra-galactic disaster.

We "humans" are an inter-stellar hybrid species developed to achieve that goal of species perpetuation and soul-host recovery.

The legendary sci-fi author Arthur C. Clarke once famously said, “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the universe or we are not, both are equally terrifying.”
The fact that there are unidentified aerial phenomena flying around our skies on a daily basis, performing mind-melting manoeuvers, with apparently complete immunity and zero fear of the U.S. navy, is now in no doubt.
There really is, unequivocally, no doubt that these surprisingly assorted types of craft are buzzing around up there constantly, and have been doing so for quite a while. From the 1952 White House sightings to Commander Fravor’s ‘Tic-Tac’, it is now impossible to claim that UFOs are the exclusive reserve of tin foil hat wearing loonies.
In fact, we may be close to the official admission that we are playing host to extraterrestrial visitors; what used to be called ‘Disclosure’.
Towards the end of this month - though there is a possibility it might be late - we expect to see an official report, demanded by Congress back in December, from the U.S. Department of Defense and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, concerning these ‘UAPs’.
We know that back in 2007 the Pentagon spent roughly $22m on a project known as the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, which looked into these worrisome objects. It seems, though, that the focus of its investigation was to determine first and foremost if the objects posed an immediate threat, and as a corollary, if they came from Russia/China/any other nation on Earth.

Let's throw around some wild speculation about what these UAPs might actually be.

The truth, in whatever form, however bizarre, is out there.

The legendary sci-fi author Arthur C. Clarke once famously said, “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the universe or we are not, both are equally terrifying.”
The fact that there are unidentified aerial phenomena flying around our skies on a daily basis, performing mind-melting manoeuvers, with apparently complete immunity and zero fear of the U.S. navy, is now in no doubt.
There really is, unequivocally, no doubt that these surprisingly assorted types of craft are buzzing around up there constantly, and have been doing so for quite a while. From the 1952 White House sightings to Commander Fravor’s ‘Tic-Tac’, it is now impossible to claim that UFOs are the exclusive reserve of tin foil hat wearing loonies.
In fact, we may be close to the official admission that we are playing host to extraterrestrial visitors; what used to be called ‘Disclosure’.
Towards the end of this month - though there is a possibility it might be late - we expect to see an official report, demanded by Congress back in December, from the U.S. Department of Defense and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, concerning these ‘UAPs’.
We know that back in 2007 the Pentagon spent roughly $22m on a project known as the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, which looked into these worrisome objects. It seems, though, that the focus of its investigation was to determine first and foremost if the objects posed an immediate threat, and as a corollary, if they came from Russia/China/any other nation on Earth.

Let's throw around some wild speculation about what these UAPs might actually be.

The truth, in whatever form, however bizarre, is out there.

No thing is certain, we can’t believe anything proclaimed by our government and certainly not from the Pentagon. Those den of liars and snakes.

Is it not strange that BEFORE the government releases it’s findings, the Pentagon releases a bunch of information? It’s also rather convenient that our well known war promoting MSM is now discussing the idea these UFOs could be new Russian or Chinese technologies. Uh oh!!! We need more trillions f dollars for the war machine. WTF!

I need high resolution photos
You'd likely doubt the legitimacy of high resolution images if you were presented with them.
I see you have noticed the same about him I have. :up: Yeah this clown is a fuckimg troll,you give him mountains of evidence he refuses to read or look at and them like a stupid guck liar comes back and says you have proved nothing.he’s probably one of the trolls here who says there was no evidence of election fraud

Forum List

Back