No reaction to FBI search of Mar-a-Lago

The fool had fake magazine covers printed with him on them and displayed in golf clubs. He's lying scum. He's always been lying scum. He will always be lyin scum
And what does that have to do with the fact that you can't spell and love doing really stupid photoshopping?

Oh my,,,,,, I made a typo. How will I ever live with the shame?
You want to present yourself as erudite and politically aware, you need to speak English.

I know it doesn't matter to you how you are perceived. It matters to us. Someone who cannot communicate effectively should stay in a milieu where communication doesn't matter quite so much.

Yes, it is. The old orange turd is going to jail. His supporters are going to be left looking the fools that they are. And the rest of we sane citizens will continue with our lives as if the Trumpanzee fools never existed.
In your sleaziest dreams, loser.

Lefties high fived when a nut case tried to assassinate Justice Kav over RvW and now they expect the same thing from republicans over a B.S. search warrant. Whoops, no violence on the right. How freaking for disappointing for TDS lefties.
I couldn't even get a violent feeling about this. It's a glorious gift! I'd rather have a party with my conservative friends and enjoy some champagne and snacks and talk about how President Trump is kicking ass.

Yes, it is. The old orange turd is going to jail. His supporters are going to be left looking the fools that they are. And the rest of we sane citizens will continue with our lives as if the Trumpanzee fools never existed.
After this overreach of the weaponized FBI to target the Democrats’ #1 political rival, Trump is more likely to run than ever….and more likely to win than ever.

After this overreach of the weaponized FBI to target the Democrats’ #1 political rival, Trump is more likely to run than ever….and more likely to win than ever.
Damn right he'll win! The maelstrom of leftist whine is going to be glorious!

The dem losses in November will be historic, record breaking.

Last ever democrat leadership in DC
After the Dems-turned-Marxists have so blatantly tried to destroy our country, enable criminals, prioritize the interests of illegals over Americans, and screech “raaaacist!” at anyone who disagrees with their takedown, I think it likely that I will never again see a Democrat president.

You want to present yourself as erudite and politically aware, you need to speak English.

I know it doesn't matter to you how you are perceived. It matters to us. Someone who cannot communicate effectively should stay in a milieu where communication doesn't matter quite so much.
I want and do present myself as I am. Any judgements you might make are your concern, and only serve to entertain me. Thank you for pointing out any mistakes I might make, even if it is a silly typo. As you should know by now, I never argue or advocate for something I know to be wrong.

I want and do present myself as I am. Any judgements you might make are your concern, and only serve to entertain me. Thank you for pointing out any mistakes I might make, even if it is a silly typo. As you should know by now, I never argue or advocate for something I know to be wrong.
Bless your heart.

Forum List

Back