No Palin for you!

Darn. I was just waiting to dust this interview off.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg]Palin On Foreign Policy - YouTube[/ame]

She aint running.

I never thought she would--she is MUCH more dangerous to the liberal mindset--out doing what she does best--campaigning for others.

This nation owes Sarah Palin much gratitude--she helped to awaken the sleeping giant--and it's here to stay--and so is Sarah Palin.

I didn't think she was running but

I don't know whether I like being right about her phony ass more, or I would have rather watched her embarrass herself for a few months then call it quits

Either way I hope her, and the pregnant one and her boyfriend end up broke. The three of them rival Paris Hilton when it comes to being an attention whore.

She aint running.

I never thought she would--she is MUCH more dangerous to the liberal mindset--out doing what she does best--campaigning for others.

This nation owes Sarah Palin much gratitude--she helped to awaken the sleeping giant--and it's here to stay--and so is Sarah Palin.

You aren't serious are you?

Thank Sarah Palin for being a female republican party at a time when Barack Obama ran for president so they were desperate for a demographic?

Come on now... Sarah Palin is a straight moron and she proved that well last time around. She also proved it when she coined "got cha" "momma bear" and "lamestream". She is nothing more than a corny adolescent cheerleader in it for her money and fame. They go hand in hand don't you know?

She aint running.
OMG what will I ever do? :eek:

Oh yeah, write in Ron Paul.
.....Or......

532.gif

She aint running.

DUH!!!!

She had to tell you for you to figure that one out? Everyone knew she wasn't running. She's having too much fun and making too much money. Besides, she knows she has no chance in hell, let alone anywhere else of winning.
Gee.....ya' think?​

"During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.”

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2miMWk7Meg[/ame]
bush_dance6.gif

Last edited:
She aint running.

lol i sure hope you didnt give her money....that is all she wanted and every wants...palin supporters are a sad little fucking group....

Sarah is too busy planning her lawsuit against Joe McGinniss to run for president. I bet Glen Rice is disappointed. He won't get to sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom.

Forum List

Back