No other news

Maine has relatively good memories for me, especially 'lobstahs'.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but if you like clams, they're so cheap right now that a lot of our diggers aren't even bothering to get them. I'm guessing it's like that everywhere--not just Maine.
If you like steamers or know how to cook a chowder, check 'em out.

CHOWDA??

I'm coming up. :D

If you're going to the Hahbah for Chowda - Get Smaht Pahk! :cool-45:

I'm video challenged. Does it park itself?

Not only that, it can run the video for you, too!

Isn't it interesting that absolutely nothing is happening in North Korea, Palestine, Venezuela, or anywhere else? Only the virus and ancillary topics (the wonderful stimulus package, who's hoarding respirators; etc.).
What is happening before our eyes behind our backs?

NK Launched some missiles last week. Proving that the blob has done zilch on that front.

Isn't it interesting that absolutely nothing is happening in North Korea, Palestine, Venezuela, or anywhere else? Only the virus and ancillary topics (the wonderful stimulus package, who's hoarding respirators; etc.).

NK Launched some missiles last week. Proving that the blob has done zilch on that front.
Thanks; hadn't heard about that. Where did they come down? Did they contain "the virus!"?

NK is firing missiles.

NK is firing missiles.
More, or is this what "Candycorn" was talking about?

Behind our backs? It's Drumpf slight of hand and snake oil. DuH??

Do Enjoy!

3f1q9g.jpg
The problem is, this has become more dangerous than snake oil.

Do Enjoy!

3f1q9g.jpg
There are some indications that both extremes have some valid points. People are certainly more important than money. At the same time, there are major causes of death that are comparable to what this virus is inflicting and yet effective measures are not taken. In fact, the deaths from these go almost unnoticed. We can only hope this all leads to some basic re-examination of what life is about.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but if you like clams, they're so cheap right now that a lot of our diggers aren't even bothering to get them. I'm guessing it's like that everywhere--not just Maine.

CHOWDA??

No, it PAHKS itself. Even in da HAHBAH.

Who wants a car that parks itself in the water?
Remember, I'm from New York.

Do you know Donald Trump?
I wouldn't wish such a thing on my worst enemy ;)

I'm from way over upstate. Went to NYC once on a day bus tour. I never want to go back.

There are some indications that both extremes have some valid points. People are certainly more important than money. At the same time, there are major causes of death that are comparable to what this virus is inflicting and yet effective measures are not taken. In fact, the deaths from these go almost unnoticed. We can only hope this all leads to some basic re-examination of what life is about.
Absolutely, and therein lies the problem. As far as I'm concerned, both sides of virtually any major issue have plenty of valid points. The problem comes when their peripheral behaviors soil their points. That allows the other side to dismiss everything. This is how binary thinking escalates and takes over.

I'd love to think it's possible that something constructive regarding human nature will come from this. Personally, I don't think we'll have the capacity to recognize it, but I very much look forward to be proven wrong.

CHOWDA??

No, it PAHKS itself. Even in da HAHBAH.

Who wants a car that parks itself in the water?
Remember, I'm from New York.

Do you know Donald Trump?
I wouldn't wish such a thing on my worst enemy ;)

I'm from way over upstate. Went to NYC once on a day bus tour. I never want to go back.

NYC can be fun - I did the Christmas thing a few years back. Forget driving though - Walk and Uber.

I'm with you though generally. No way in hell I could live there. Give me my little coastal county of 55,000 people. Just not patient enough to do lines or traffic any sort.

Do Enjoy!

3f1q9g.jpg

WAY more dangerous yes. This is the part where he's ringmaster at the circus and suddenly all the evil clowns, lions & tigers start running wild.

Trump-o-Matic-detail-MarkBryan.jpg

Do Enjoy!

3f1q9g.jpg

WAY more dangerous yes. This is the part where he's ringmaster at the circus and suddenly all the evil clowns, lions & tigers start running wild.

We've seen this several times before in world history. It's ugly for a limited time, and at some point it gets better.

Do Enjoy!

3f1q9g.jpg

We've seen this several times before in world history. It's ugly for a limited time, and at some point it gets better.

Your lips to God's ear. Otherwise we become a third world country. In many ways, we're already there.

Do Enjoy!

3f1q9g.jpg

Actually I think it's the other way 'round.

New Topics

Forum List

Back