No other news

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Jul 5, 2012
Isn't it interesting that absolutely nothing is happening in North Korea, Palestine, Venezuela, or anywhere else? Only the virus and ancillary topics (the wonderful stimulus package, who's hoarding respirators; etc.).
What is happening before our eyes behind our backs?

not only that--they publish only the negativity and sensationalism
4 out of 5 people have very mild symptoms of C19 [ of course non-medical ] --some don't even know they have it

There is a new news channel that is now on Suddenlink, and it's called N24 News. The thing that I like about them is that they do shows from several different countries, and you can find out what is going on in the world from them.
Personally, I seek to and manage to be informed from various media. Thanks for the extra info.
It has always struck me as strange that so many Americans almost take pride in not knowing much while so many others are, if anything, over informed about insultingly (to humankind) unimportant things.

There are already too many threads about "the virus". This is about how, when there is "one important event", nothing else gets talked, apart from in some élite conversations.

There is a new news channel that is now on Suddenlink, and it's called N24 News. The thing that I like about them is that they do shows from several different countries, and you can find out what is going on in the world from them.
Personally, I seek to and manage to be informed from various media. Thanks for the extra info.
It has always struck me as strange that so many Americans almost take pride in not knowing much while so many others are, if anything, over informed about insultingly (to humankind) unimportant things.
..that doesn't work either!!! the media??? you have to research it yourself--from the ''horse's mouth''......with facts from like the FBI/books/etc
..the media sites usually can't include the data/etc needed

Isn't it interesting that absolutely nothing is happening in North Korea, Palestine, Venezuela, or anywhere else? Only the virus and ancillary topics (the wonderful stimulus package, who's hoarding respirators; etc.).
EXACTLY....what is going on behind our backs...again

Lets not forget, how Nancy dragged her feet for a month before sending Articles of Impeachment
to the Senate...this all starting unfolding in China during this time

Impeachment was a total distraction dominating the news
while a pandemic in the making had been developing in China

The duopoly is only to be expected to maintain itself by the easiest and most profitable (to them) means.

It used to be, many moons ago, that evening news actually reported factual news from other parts of the world.

not only that--they publish only the negativity and sensationalism
4 out of 5 people have very mild symptoms of C19 [ of course non-medical ] --some don't even know they have it

That's a big part of the problem. Up to half of those carrying the infection may show no symptoms at all. Which is great for them but ignores the fact that while they're walking around they're infecting many others.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but if you like clams, they're so cheap right now that a lot of our diggers aren't even bothering to get them. I'm guessing it's like that everywhere--not just Maine.
If you like steamers or know how to cook a chowder, check 'em out.

Venezuela has a total of 113 cases, 2 dead/39 recoverd.
Palestine: 97 cases, 1 death, 18 recovered.
Norf Korea: nobody knows.

With no disrespect to those three dead, those number are just not newsworthy.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but if you like clams, they're so cheap right now that a lot of our diggers aren't even bothering to get them. I'm guessing it's like that everywhere--not just Maine.

CHOWDA??

I'm coming up. :D

CHOWDA??

Come right along--bring those good southern biscuits.

It used to be, many moons ago, that evening news actually reported factual news from other parts of the world.
You're giving away your age.

Behind our backs? It's Drumpf slight of hand and snake oil. DuH??

Do Enjoy!

3f1q9g.jpg

EXACTLY....what is going on behind our backs...again

Lets not forget, how Nancy dragged her feet for a month before sending Articles of Impeachment
to the Senate...this all starting unfolding in China during this time

Impeachment was a total distraction dominating the news
while a pandemic in the making had been developing in China

Oh EXCELLENT - "Nervous Nancy" was responsible for 3 months of Donnie's Dithering.

Learn something new every damned day!

CHOWDA??

Behind our backs? It's Drumpf slight of hand and snake oil. DuH??

Do Enjoy!

3f1q9g.jpg
No, that's right in front of us. Trump doesn't hide he's a charlatan; that is what his constituency likes about him (even more overt than Reagan!). Any thinking person knew this about the man decades ago.

New Topics

Forum List

Back