No One Wants Govt Healthcare

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
The single most important issue in this election is ending the national nightmare of Obamacare.

If Obamacare is not stopped, it will permanently change the political culture of this country. There will be no going back. America will become a less productive, less wealthy nation. What wealth remains will have to be plowed into Obamacare -- to the delight only of the tens of thousands of government bureaucrats administering it.

There won't be one moment marking the end of America. Everything will just gradually get worse, like trains and the tax code, until a bustling, prosperous nation is as distant a memory as pleasurable train travel and one-page tax returns.

The reason we have Obamacare is not because the public was clamoring for the federal government to take over health care. It's because the Democrats had 60 senators. In the frozen ideology of the left, it doesn't matter if anyone wants government health care.

Ann Coulter - October 31, 2012 - ROMNEY IS WHAT THE COUNTRY NEEDS NOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Gov't cant even run USPS and they want to run our healthcare? FUCK NO. Obamacare is an abomination to America. We need reform on healthcare, not this BS

WOuld you be willing to give up snail mail to your house as a way for the USPS to compete with other delivery services, and they do not have daily snail mail delivery to your house, unless you pay much more than a postage stamp.

Gov't cant even run USPS and they want to run our healthcare? FUCK NO. Obamacare is an abomination to America. We need reform on healthcare, not this BS

The USPS is not a govt
According to the laws under which it now operates, the U.S. Postal Service is a semi-independent federal agency, mandated to be revenue-neutral. That is, it is supposed to break even, not make a profit.

In 1982, U.S. postage stamps became "postal products," rather than a form of taxation. Since then, The bulk of the cost of operating the postal system has been paid for by customers through the sale of "postal products" and services rather than taxes.

The United States Postal Service (USPS). Is it government agency or a private business? It's both.

Health care law written by insurance companies. Gee I wonder who the law favors. Private business or govenment.

I have health care. The law hasn't effected me except for being able to keep my daughter covered.

Isn't that terrible.

why don't some of you share how horrible it has become for you since the Obama care law was passed.
I am sure you have hundreds or thousands, maybe millions of personal stories about how bad things have become since the law was passed.

Health care law written by insurance companies. Gee I wonder who the law favors. Private business or govenment.

I have health care. The law hasn't effected me except for being able to keep my daughter covered.

Isn't that terrible.

why don't some of you share how horrible it has become for you since the Obama care law was passed.
I am sure you have hundreds or thousands, maybe millions of personal stories about how bad things have become since the law was passed.

And when you company drops your healthcare?

And if conservatives take the Senate, and Romney is our president, there can be a reversal of ObamaCare.

The Post Office problems have been forced on them by the republicans not from bad management.

"In 2006 – Republicans in Congress passed a poison pill piece of legislation forcing the Post Office to pre-fund retiree health benefits 75 years out into the future – basically funding benefits for future employees who aren’t even born yet."

The US Postal Service's forced financial crisis | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

You people are disgusting, lying sacks of liquid shit.

True story.

In Britian hospitals get paid for killing off their patients and reducing the burden on the state. That's what government health care means.

NHS millions for controversial care pathway - Telegraph

Almost two thirds of NHS trusts using the Liverpool Care Pathway have received payouts totalling millions of pounds for hitting targets related to its use, research for The Daily Telegraph shows.
The figures, obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, reveal the full scale of financial inducements for the first time.
They suggest that about 85 per cent of trusts have now adopted the regime, which can involve the removal of hydration and nutrition from dying patients.

The Post Office problems have been forced on them by the republicans not from bad management.

"In 2006 – Republicans in Congress passed a poison pill piece of legislation forcing the Post Office to pre-fund retiree health benefits 75 years out into the future – basically funding benefits for future employees who aren’t even born yet."

The US Postal Service's forced financial crisis | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

You people are disgusting, lying sacks of liquid shit.

True story.
Deflection to an argument about the USPS is expected from liberal, Obama-sucking assholes such as you.

It is ObamaCare that will totally ruin this country if not repealed. It is the largest tax increase on the American public in HISTORY!...and it DOES NOT APPLY TO CONGRESS OR THE PRESIDENT...

Your boyking, Obama is a goddamned Marxist asshole and an enemy of the United States Constitution.

He must be defeated in order for this country to survive.

And if conservatives take the Senate, and Romney is our president, there can be a reversal of ObamaCare.

They need a super majority in the senate.

Yes.

Simply stated, a "supermajority" vote is a vote that must exceed the number of votes comprising a "simple majority." For example, a simple majority in the 100-member Senate is 51 votes; while a 2/3 supermajority requires 67 votes. In the 435-member House of Representatives, a simple majority is 218 votes; while a 2/3 supermajority requires 290 votes.

When is a Supermajority Vote Required?

By far most measures considered by the U.S. Congress as part of the legislative process require only a simple majority vote for passage. However, some actions, like impeaching presidents or amending the Constitution, are considered so important that they require a supermajority vote.

Supermajority votes in US government and politics, what are they and when are they required?

Isn't that terrible.

it doesn't really kick in until 2014......now isn't that just convenient for BO.......do you think it POSSIBLY might have been scheduled that way on purpose.......?

Yes.

Simply stated, a "supermajority" vote is a vote that must exceed the number of votes comprising a "simple majority." For example, a simple majority in the 100-member Senate is 51 votes; while a 2/3 supermajority requires 67 votes. In the 435-member House of Representatives, a simple majority is 218 votes; while a 2/3 supermajority requires 290 votes.

By far most measures considered by the U.S. Congress as part of the legislative process require only a simple majority vote for passage. However, some actions, like impeaching presidents or amending the Constitution, are considered so important that they require a supermajority vote.

Supermajority votes in US government and politics, what are they and when are they required?

I already knew what it meant LOL

Isn't that terrible.

Under ACA, you won't automatically lose your insurance. You won't be dropped and the cost won't go up.

WHEN are you people gonna finally EDUCATE YOURSELVES?????

ObamaCare is NOT "government healthcare". Not even close.

Isn't that terrible.

Under ACA, you won't automatically lose your insurance. You won't be dropped and the cost won't go up.

Costs already have gone up genius.

Yes.

I already knew what it meant LOL

My goal wasn't to teach you anything
. But others might find the details in it, interesting.

Costs already have gone up genius.

Yes they have for anyone who has coverage. If your buying your own then you've really seen your costs go up.

Heard a show on the radio the other day, Florida Round Table, where a former Pres of the AMA was speaking about Obamacare.

According to him Obamacare is not the magic cure all. In fact its gonna be a disaster. Hell. The Demwits passed it without reading it. Idiots.

Forum List

Back