No one should have Comcast Cable in 2021

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Just cancelled Comcast Cable tonight after 20 years of aggravation and now that I have a HDTV antenna and Firestick, I cant see why anyone on this planet would have cable

First you have all the Digital channels with HDTV

Antenna TV
METV
Decades
Bounce
Comet
Court TV
The Grio
Buzz
Justice channel
Grit
This TV
then you have the Free live channels on the Fire stick called Pluto TV which is well over 200 and I have not even mentioned the apps on the fire stick like Prime Video and Hulu and Sling TV. Who the hell really needs a Comcast cable box in 2021? LOL

Im just mad it took me this long to realize it

Sling sucks. And I don't watch tv as much as I used to, so I am happy with netflix and prime..and I am starting my dvd collection again since all mine burned up..

Just cancelled Comcast Cable tonight after 20 years of aggravation and now that I have a HDTV antenna and Firestick, I cant see why anyone on this planet would have cable

First you have all the Digital channels with HDTV

Antenna TV
METV
Decades
Bounce
Comet
Court TV
The Grio
Buzz
Justice channel
Grit
This TV
then you have the Free live channels on the Fire stick called Pluto TV which is well over 200 and I have not even mentioned the apps on the fire stick like Prime Video and Hulu and Sling TV. Who the hell really needs a Comcast cable box in 2021? LOL

Im just mad it took me this long to realize it

I cut my cord around 4 years ago, so congrats. It is nice not to have to pay 100 bucks a month for channels I barely watch.

Sling sucks. And I don't watch tv as much as I used to, so I am happy with netflix and prime..and I am starting my dvd collection again since all mine burned up..

Pluto is free and you can download it on your phone, Roku or right online. Good alternative news stations on it also like OANN and Americas voice news. Although you can watch them right online also.

Keep talking you guys. I'm always looking for an alternative to cable-satellite TV. That would be one less gigantic ripoff to deal with.

Keep talking you guys. I'm always looking for an alternative to cable-satellite TV. That would be one less gigantic ripoff to deal with.

you defintely need to get rid of that shit. Goes out in the summer due to thunderstorms and in the winter due to snow

Forum List

Back