no one should be celebrating death...period

Look in the mirror and look to everyone who thinks like you do.

BEFORE you say, "I haven't cheered anyone's death" make sure you have 100's of posts and letters to the editor extolling those on your side of the aisle to stop doing it.
Why do I need that? I am not responsible for the actions of others, only myself. Nor am I going spend time carrying out your mandated finger shaking (especially since I doubt YOU do).

Feel free to find an example where I cheered anyone’s death. Until then, you can take your “you” and your “mirror” and shove it with the rest of your broadbrush artistry.

You are not an RN because I worked with RN's, and they are not nearly as ignorant as you are.

A real RN understands that you can catch and spread covid whether vaccinated or not, so it doesn't make a difference whether the patient is vaccinated or not. What you are doing is spreading commie propaganda is all.
Actually…from what I’ve heard….real RN’s are wishing people would get vaccinated.

And it isn’t just articles…I have a friend who is an RN and her husband is a doctor.

suddenly its all about did the dead person have shots...wth is with that...is there no respect any longer for the dead?
The unvaccinated have only themselves to blame for their misery and their deaths. Why do we say "Good Riddance" to them? It's because they are a threat and a danger to the rest of us, and they could care less. We are better off without them and DO NOT mourn their passing. Bigly!!!

The unvaccinated have only themselves to blame for their misery and their deaths. Why do we say "Good Riddance" to them? It's because they are a threat and a danger to the rest of us, and they could care less. We are better off without them and DO NOT mourn their passing. Bigly!!!

Not paying attention to the science I see. You can get and spread covid vaccinated or not. So nobody is a threat to you or anybody else.

Actually…from what I’ve heard….real RN’s are wishing people would get vaccinated.

And it isn’t just articles…I have a friend who is an RN and her husband is a doctor.

Without a doubt vaccines greatly lessen the severity if you get it. That's why they'd like to see everybody vaccinated. However it has nothing to do with presenting a danger to them.

Without a doubt vaccines greatly lessen the severity if you get it. That's why they'd like to see everybody vaccinated. However it has nothing to do with presenting a danger to them.
It is the frustration caring for a person and their family, as the needlessly die…

And to some degree there is still the risk if you have certain co- morbidities, have becoming seriously ill or if you have a family member at risk. Mr. C can’t get vax’d and has serious comorbidities…I can’t be bringing Covid home.

It is the frustration caring for a person and their family, as the needlessly die…

And to some degree there is still the risk if you have certain co- morbidities, have becoming seriously ill or if you have a family member at risk. Mr. C can’t get vax’d and has serious comorbidities…I can’t be bringing Covid home.

Sp what does that have to do with what I wrote? The Democrats are brilliant brain washers. In spite of the evidence, the science, the studies, you still think that a vaccinated person can't get or pass on covid. We keep telling you people how wrong you are and yet you keep posting the same untruth over and over again. It's like you can't help yourselves. So one more time:

COVID DOESN'T STOP YOU FROM GETTING OR SPREADING THE VIRUS. Hope that sinks in past the brainwashing this time.

You must really hate the vaccinated then.

You are not an RN because I worked with RN's, and they are not nearly as ignorant as you are.

A real RN understands that you can catch and spread covid whether vaccinated or not, so it doesn't make a difference whether the patient is vaccinated or not. What you are doing is spreading commie propaganda is all.
An RN? No, that person is not intelligent enough to have completed nursing school.

And then there's this:

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

If the ghoulish death cultist that wrote those words is actually an RN, their boss needs to see that statement.

An RN? No, that person is not intelligent enough to have completed nursing school.

And then there's this:

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

If the ghoulish death cultist that wrote those words is actually an RN, their boss needs to see that statement.

Little does she know that like doctors, RN's also take an oath to practice their profession. If you were unvaccinated, would you want somebody like this taking care of you?

There is no meeting of the minds with these sorts. You didn't obey; they want you dead. And not just that, but to die a miserable death alone.

They must be defeated and made to shut up and their views stomped into oblivion. Take no quarter with ghouls. That's it
Very well said! Adopting as my mission in life.

I am fortunate to live in a conservative area where radical leftist scum like Penny just do not get a toehold. In my perfect world, the first time they open their big mouths, they get a good beatdown and they never bother again.

Last edited:
Look at what Democrats have done this year.

They want you to have no personal freedom of choice in getting the vaccine. They want to force you to get it.

They have publicly also said people without the vaccine should not get healthcare, they have said whites should be last in line for vaccines, they have gloat about people dying without a vaccine and they want the national guard to keep non vaccinated people in their homes.

Does anybody that sound like anyone who actually cares about anyone?
Sieg heil.

No one killed ones in nursing homes.
Yes, they did. Prog leaders are murderers. Cuomo took the fall, but the Prog women who have power are the most repugnant people in human history. For they will not accept consequences for their actions even as their souls are cold, and bodies numbed.

Forum List

Back