What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no one should be celebrating death...period

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Reaction score

suddenly its all about did the dead person have shots...wth is with that...is there no respect any longer for the dead?
Do a google search for an LA Times article in which the headline and article justified why it was okay to mock the unvaxxed dead.

This virus has made it okay for the left to actively root for the deaths of their fellow citizens on the sole basis of a disagreement about a medical procedure.

Think about that and if you are not dismayed by it, then you aren't really human.

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do a google search for an LA Times article in which the headline and article justified why it was okay to mock the unvaxxed dead.

This virus has made it okay for the left to actively root for the deaths of their fellow citizens on the sole basis of a disagreement about a medical procedure.

Think about that and if you are not dismayed by it, then you aren't really human.

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
1642480683609.png

Well some members around here like G.T. and Toro might need to know if the person had been vaxed or not because of where they pick up their dates...

*****FLAMING CHUCKLE*****

:FIREdevil:

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Reaction score

suddenly its all about did the dead person have shots...wth is with that...is there no respect any longer for the dead?
o_O Where the fuck have you had head buried??? Respect for the dead, seriously? Hey sport, fascist democrats are almost directly responsible for some 70 + million murdered babies, vacuum sucked right out of their murderous fascist democrat mothers womb, then either flushed down a toilet, or butchered up and then auctioned off to the highest bidder. Now, at what point exactly was it, you mistook such fucking monsters capable of respecting the dead?

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Reaction score
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

Strolling makes a decent point. I don’t recall agreeing with her much, but when she’s right, she’s right.

I may be happy hearing about the death of a terrorist. I mean, I didn’t exactly mourn the passing of Osama bin Laden. But for ordinary people, I think it is more than just unseemly to celebrate the loss of a human life even for people we dislike on the political front.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would like to think that one person on the right or left that expresses an idiotic opinion does not make them the epitome for everybody else on that side of the aisle, but what the hell, the Democrats do that to us all the time.

On USMB I've read other leftists share the same view. If not that, support for people getting fired and not able to collect unemployment for not getting vaxed, put in concentration camps, not be allowed anyplace in public and so on. So many on the left are not too far from this guy.

Why such extremist opinions? Because of lies. The left has listened to their leaders who give them the assumption that if everybody had the vax, we could end this thing tomorrow when nothing is further from the truth.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Well, I for one celebrate when an unvaccinated person dies from covid, they are letting the pandemic spread and caused new variants,

Don't should be allowed to go to the hospitals.

My body, my choice comes to mind, so they die, no skin off my back, everyone has got vaccinated that I know.

Last edited:

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
o_O Where the fuck have you had head buried??? Respect for the dead, seriously? Hey sport, fascist democrats are almost directly responsible for some 70 + million murdered babies, vacuum sucked right out of their murderous fascist democrat mothers womb, then either flushed down a toilet, or butchered up and then auctioned off to the highest bidder. Now, at what point exactly was it, you mistook such fucking monsters capable of respecting the dead?
MY body , my choice come to mind.
the republicans have abortions as well, but they don't talk and tell, because they are embarrassed.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
"No one should be celebrating death."

Only in a way do I agree with such a statement. Sadly, though I am sure that there are plenty people out there who celebrate certain demises because the person who goes forward is responsible for the misery of other people. If the person is guilty of murder and had no regrets, I most definitely can't blame people for being happy that the person is gone. To me, if a person is demon possessed enough, to me, relief may be the only feeling that a person can have.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

OP
strollingbones

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
as a pagan i do believe some men/women deserve to die...i still dont celebrate their death...just accept they earned their fate..

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, I for one celebrate when an unvaccinated person dies from covid, they are letting the pandemic spread and caused new variants,

My body, my choice comes to mind, so they die, no skin off my back, everyone has got vaccinated that I know.
The Prog politicians who killed those senior citizens in some states at nursing homes need to be taken to court and executed. You guys are funny. You have this aura of macabre results around you backing agendas that embolden the weaker that are self-destructive and now rule everything while spouting your hypocrisy on the personal decisions of others you do not control.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Prog politicians who killed those senior citizens in some states at nursing homes need to be taken to court and executed. You guys are funny. You have this aura of macabre results around you backing agendas that embolden the weaker that are self-destructive and now rule everything while spouting your hypocrisy on the personal decisions of others you do not control.
No one killed ones in nursing homes.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I know three people currently who are triple vaccinated and have Covid

Are you really so mentally dull you don't understand that people who are vaccinated ALSO get and transmit covid?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

People who celebrate the deaths of others, esp for light reasons, do not understand that while they might escape physical death themselves for a little time, their eternal souls are rotting by the second.

It is ghoulish. It makes me sick.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know three people currently who are triple vaccinated and have Covid

Are you really so mentally dull you don't understand that people who are vaccinated ALSO get and transmit covid?
They aren't in the hosp unless they have comorbidities.

I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die.

So you lied and you know you lied. Right Penny? Why did you lie about transmission? Just because you enjoy being a ghoul to people who disagree with your religion?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home.

Also you are dead wrong, as ever. This from U of M Jan 10th. Look how many are vaccinated and in the hospital with no comorbidities. Of course, that's only one week.

Attachments

• Jan 10th Covid UM.jpg
    Jan 10th Covid UM.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 23

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List