No one answered why Obama AGREES.. EPA holding up Job creation!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama has told his people:
The White House announced steps to speed environmental and other regulatory approvals for 14 public works projects across the country."
http://www.timesonline.com/news/local_news/obama-travels-to-pittsburgh-urge-action-to-create-jobs/article_b11cf184-22fe-518c-9e39-f1ed99374672.html

So if Obama has to instruct people to "speed EPA,et.al." what is the need for Congress to pass a jobs bill..IF THE EPA,OSHA,FDA and all the other agencies are slowing down job growth?

Would someone explain why Obama keeps insisting for a JOB bill when it is his administration that is KILLING JOBS!!!

Maybe this is the answer..
Obama says GOP wants 'dirtier air, dirtier water'

YUP those nasty dirty old GOP would rather have Americans working then clean air or clean water.. as if by some mystical Obama reverse magic all the EPA work (STARTED under A Republican..Nixon) would be eliminated!

Yea well that's how hyperbolic, totally divisive Obama is ... pitting Americans against americans... never in my years of 11 presidents has there been a more divisive President!

The White House announced steps to speed environmental and other regulatory approvals for 14 public works projects across the country."
http://www.timesonline.com/news/local_news/obama-travels-to-pittsburgh-urge-action-to-create-jobs/article_b11cf184-22fe-518c-9e39-f1ed99374672.html

So if Obama has to instruct people to "speed EPA,et.al." what is the need for Congress to pass a jobs bill..IF THE EPA,OSHA,FDA and all the other agencies are slowing down job growth?

Would someone explain why Obama keeps insisting for a JOB bill when it is his administration that is KILLING JOBS!!!
Because he is a bonafied idiot.

Because only Obama and the democrats care about clean air and clean water, but whatcha gonna do? ...... :dunno:

Because only Obama and the democrats care about clean air and clean water, but whatcha gonna do? ...... :dunno:
Wrong, they just got sheeple believing they do.

The EPA's funding shuld be cut in half.... it is WAY too powerful.

I agree. When the EPA is telling a couple that their land is in wet lands and they can not build their dream house. And said couple goes out and proves its not. The EPA still tells them they can not built because that is how they ruled. That is an abuse of power. The EPA says they can not drill in a part of Tx because of one lizard that may or may not be close to extinction. There is one thing of keeping our water supply safe but quite enough different when they abuse their powers:evil:

Wrong, they just got sheeple believing they do.

Not only that, Republicans don't want you to have healthcare, they don't want our teachers and firemen to have jobs and they don't want to fix our roads and bridges.....

True Story ... :thup:

Bank ATM's are killing the Obmadinejad Economy

I dont know about you guys, but I have spent my whole life fighting for dirty air and dirty water for my children, and if I dont have dirty air or water I am going to be pissed off.
I know the president really doesn't believe this when he says it, and it's politics, but what is sad is that people cheered when he said it, like they really believe that that is what Conservatives stand for. Our country is fucked, and Obama is the dildo.

Forum List

Back