No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
My apologies to Monte Python.

If someone were to set up a bonfire in the middle of the desert and start burning pictures of al-Baghdadi ISIS would pretty much have to put and end to that, right?

Depends how many pics there is to burn....
Flags might be fun too. I mean if ISIS is the great chosen one their flag should be fire proof. At least fire retardant. It would be pretty amusing to see a bunch of masked individuals running across the desert with buckets of water.

Flags might be fun too. I mean if ISIS is the great chosen one their flag should be fire proof. At least fire retardant. It would be pretty amusing to see a bunch of masked individuals running across the desert with buckets of water.
Can't they urinate?
Afraid not. The campfire scouts have to maintain their righteousness. Singing and dancing is allowed however.

Can't they urinate?
Afraid not. The campfire scouts have to maintain their righteousness. Singing and dancing is allowed however.
Well they are missing out on streams of justice...

Forum List

Back