No new laws?

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Do you guys think we could reach a point where there needed to be no new laws? I do.

Having paid lawmakers making laws all day will inevitably lead to the disappearance of our freedom. They have to go in some direction, and I doubt it will be towards freedom. Power elites don't get that way by caring about the freedom of others.

Do you guys think we could reach a point where there needed to be no new laws? I do.

Having paid lawmakers making laws all day will inevitably lead to the disappearance of our freedom. They have to go in some direction, and I doubt it will be towards freedom. Power elites don't get that way by caring about the freedom of others.

Of course we need new laws----we gotta get the old ones tweaked until we have everything perfect. If God can do it the by Man, we can do it too.:bow2:

Of course we need new laws----we gotta get the old ones tweaked until we have everything perfect. If God can do it the by Man, we can do it too.:bow2:

dude, our congress is SO far from being jesus! lol.

You sound like you are jealous of people in power positions, yes thats it!

If you had one ounce of self respect you'd get up off your ass and go out and make yourself into a power broker instead of sitting on your ass and complaining about power brokers and the elite all fucking day long, all the while living off a credit card that we the taxpayers will end up paying for, your an economic drain on America.

You sound like you are jealous of people in power positions, yes thats it!

If you had one ounce of self respect you'd get up off your ass and go out and make yourself into a power broker instead of sitting on your ass and complaining about power brokers and the elite all fucking day long, all the while living off a credit card that we the taxpayers will end up paying for, your an economic drain on America.

Excellent point, OCA. Thanks for your contribution.

No.

Civilization evolves. Al Gore invents the internet; new laws are required.

I think we could get to a point where no new laws would be necessary. The totalitarians in control, however, don't consider any legal system complete until they have all power.

Excellent point, OCA. Thanks for your contribution.

I see I hit a nerve.

Either be a true conservative and do for yourself and quit worrying about who the power brokers are or fall in line with all the other lib sheep and complain and be eaten up by jealousy all day long.

And by the way, new laws will be needed from time to time until the end of time same as some old laws will need to be removed.

You really need to focus on things that deal with your daily life instead of this jealousy trip.

I think we could get to a point where no new laws would be necessary. The totalitarians in control, however, don't consider any legal system complete until they have all power.
How will you account for the evolution of civilization? I find it difficult to foresee a static lawbook in a dynamic environment.

I have actually wondered the same thing.

Forum List

Back