No need to fear Covid-19 learn the facts

Take these authoritarian pricks off the planet--- maybee if it is said enough enough brick brains might say hmmm we are losing our rights to this BS virus.... wait until they release the REAL VIRUS lmfao... The stupid asses will be out and about like we are today as they loser flip this we will be staying in and they will be out flopping like moronic dead fish LMFAO>..
1586446025475.png

It’s all right here from the great Andrew Saul PhD, who has single handily beaten Big Pharma, Big Tech, and the MSM with the tremendous success of vitamin C and other supplements.

Viruses are all around us. Don’t let the media and government scare you. Get the facts.

Tell that to the people who are dead and if you and your fellow red neck mf's don't think this thing is real, NY is in need of people to help bury their dead, Florida is in need also....and Boris is in need of a huge hug in the UK...if you can't satisfy any of these needs, than damit shut the fuck up and stay cowarding in your basement, you fool!!

Where did I say the virus isn’t real?

Are you stupid?

Are you? Listen, stop spreading lies...get some help

LOL. You freak. You know nothing. You’ve done no research. I’ve posted numerous links to doctors and experts who offer solutions. You just bitch like the little bitch you are.

STFU!

News Flash....since when does anybody with a brain come to this website for C-19 info? Get over yourself, its time for a diaper change, you idiot

Fuck off. I can post what I like. Move your dumb ass to China where your totalitarian opinions are more acceptable.

No bitch, you go to China and take the Trumps and the GOP and its supporters with you and do have a bat salad while there.

Forum List

Back