No NCIS Tonight....Only Sucky Election Coverage.

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Why does election coverage have to be on all the major media?

Who watches election coverage for 8 hours straight?

These questions and more... as the worst night of television SLOWLY creeps on...

Why does election coverage have to be on all the major media?

Who watches election coverage for 8 hours straight?

These questions and more... as the worst night of television SLOWLY creeps on...

You're right. I personally think that the cable news agencies (CNN, FAUX, MSNBC) should go with the all night thing. If the major broadcast networks want in, they should still run their shows, just use the commercial breaks to keep people update, maybe put a screen crawl at the bottom, BUT PLEASE LET THE REST OF THE SHOWS PLAY.

Yeah..............I get it, this is a really big night for the nation, but do we have to pre-empt all the television shows from 6:30 until midnight for it?

Thank goodness for cable, HBO and all the other places I can go. After more than a year of this BS, I'm gonna be glad when it's all over and we can start talking about other news (that I think is more important) like the war in Afghanistan and what we're doing about the economy.

I've hated to be lied to by Romney nightly for the last 6 - 12 months.

And being lied to by Obama tickles your funny bone?

And being lied to by Obama tickles your funny bone?

Obama has lied a hell of a lot less than Mittens ever did.

Wanna talk about the Jeep ads? How about the "apology tour"? What about Mittens saying that Obama said "if we keep talking about the economy, we're going to lose", when in reality he was quoting what McStupid said in 2008?

Sorry, but I know more about Obama's plans than I do about Romney's. Maybe that's because Obama has actually done what he said he'd do and has done a pretty decent job at it (the stock market has doubled, housing is on the rise, 30 some odd months of STEADY job growth).

The only thing I know about Mittens is whatever he just said, but wait a day or two and he'll believe something different.

Forum List

Back