No Mow May

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should probably cut back on the soy products.
Why?

I just bought almond milk. You idiots would probably pay $3.50 per bottle. Meijer had 5 for $5. I saved $12.50. They’re good till March.

Now I can afford two gallons of gas to mow my lawn.

Why?

I just bought almond milk. You idiots would probably pay $3.50 per bottle. Meijer had 5 for $5. I saved $12.50. They’re good till March.

Now I can afford two gallons of gas to mow my lawn.
Because soy makes men effeminate. That's why. Is almond milk a soy product :dunno: :

Because soy makes men effeminate. That's why. Is almond milk a soy product :dunno: :

Soy milk is made from soybeans. Almond milk is made from almonds. They are 2 totally different types of plants.

Soybeans are legumes which grow in the ground (like peanuts), and almonds are nuts that grow on trees. Might wanna look things up before using rhetoric that makes you sound like a fool. Yeah, I know, telling someone they are a "soy boy" is a way to insult someone's manhood, but confusing soybeans (legumes) and almonds (nuts) makes you sound stupid.

Soy milk is made from soybeans. Almond milk is made from almonds. They are 2 totally different types of plants.

Soybeans are legumes which grow in the ground (like peanuts), and almonds are nuts that grow on trees. Might wanna look things up before using rhetoric that makes you sound like a fool. Yeah, I know, telling someone they are a "soy boy" is a way to insult someone's manhood, but confusing soybeans (legumes) and almonds (nuts) makes you sound stupid.
I think you replied to the wrong post. I'm not the droid you are looking for.

I think you replied to the wrong post. I'm not the droid you are looking for.

You're the one that said soy milk makes men effemate and then asked (kinda stated actually) that almond milk was a soy product. No, almond milk is NOT a soy product. It is an almond product.

You're the one that said soy milk makes men effemate and then asked (kinda stated actually) that almond milk was a soy product. No, almond milk is NOT a soy product. It is an almond product.
I did say that soy makes men effeminate but I did not state or imply that almond milk was a soy product. I asked the question is almond milk a soy product knowing full well it's not.

I did say that soy makes men effeminate but I did not state or imply that almond milk was a soy product. I asked the question is almond milk a soy product knowing full well it's not.

Were you trying to imply that almond milk makes men effimate like soy milk does?

Soybeans are legumes which grow in the ground (like peanuts),

Above ground.

1654444775258.png

But you are overly emotional about stuff.
I'm always honest. Zero interest. Maybe if I were in amsterdam and there was a glory hole and I could sort of see a mustache behind that hole on the upper lip, yea sure I'd stick it in. But that's about it. To see a man doing that to me would be gross. Ew. Or to bf a guy? No thanks. Unless he's a hot tranny of course, and no one would ever find out.

What did I say?

Kinda late on this, ain't ya?

It's May 21st and I've already mowed my lawn about twice a week, including this morning. Otherwise, I might have been tempted.
It’s coming.

A new Nevada law bans all non-functional grass as it seeks to conserve water amid a 22-year-long drought. Ben

So you don’t use any gas?
Its not about just me. I can’t fix this alone. It has to be all of us. Nevada has the right idea.

A new Nevada law bans all non-functional grass as it seeks to conserve water amid a 22-year-long drought.

So if I lived in Nevada my answer would be no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back