No more youtube music

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
So glad I didn't throw out those old music CD's of mine, because they're coming out of the box's.
Youtube has crammed so many ads in their music selections, they lost me.

Good by you tube- - and good riddance!

1600750196918.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Adblocker....
Can you do that on youtube? I mostly watch on a sony smart TV, and yes it has a browser (a damned irritating browser) so I never put an Adblocker on it. You for real or just FKN with a 66 year old at almost midnight?

Adblocker....
Can you do that on youtube? I mostly watch on a sony smart TV, and yes it has a browser (a damned irritating browser) so I never put an Adblocker on it. You for real or just FKN with a 66 year old at almost midnight?
Ad blocker works on all ads and pop ups even on youtube...its worth the money....

lol
Adblocker....

Yeah those browsers are always clunky. Must have got a deal on it. lolol. I'm thinking of what I said to Ray in the other thread now lolol.

But, yeah, they're clunky for sure. My comcast box is a pain, you have to work it with the remote and it's slower than sap.

Last edited:
So glad I didn't throw out those old music CD's of mine, because they're coming out of the box's.

De-Google the rest of your life while you're at it.. Bing is just as good now as a search engine without all the purposeful filtering of results and pay to play listings.. MSoft Edge is as good or better as a browser..

And if you're on Android mobile -- Avoid being pushed into choices for apps where Google now dominates the market.. Like auto connectivity and such..

Rather deal with the quirks of Bill Gates than pure evil..

Adblocker....
Ad blocker works on all ads and pop ups even on youtube...its worth the money....
Got a specific recommendation that might work on sony's Vewd Browser, although I am in the Youtube app when watching it, not the browser?

Don't do Youtube, so no problem; they screwed so many musicians over royalties I make it a point to block them. Myabe they're 'different' now, don't know and don't care since they were like all innernetz companies a collection of little crooked weasels, Jobs and Gates included.

CD's are generally of better quality than MP3's as well, except for many of the crappy compilation labels of course. The current re-masters of old albums by the original labels are of good quality for the most part, though. The HD high res file formats are much better, but players are scarce or totally unavailable in stores any more, so you have to screw with buying most of the decent quality audio gear online now.

Adblocker....
Got a specific recommendation that might work on sony's Vewd Browser, although I am in the Youtube app when watching it, not the browser?
I like Ad remover...you can choose which sites you don't want ads and allow the ads you want....like on USMB....:cool:

lol
Adblocker....

Yeah those browsers are always clunky. Must have got a deal on it. lolol. I'm thinking of what I said to Ray in the other thread now lolol.

But, yeah, they're clunky for sure. My comcast box is a pain, you have to work it with the remote and it's slower than sap.
I despise moving that stupid cursor with arrow keys on the remote. Mostly don't bother, except I have a bunch of ski resort snow cams loaded, I start watching in December. I watch the youtube app there because the TV is hooked to a 120 watt Yamaha HTR 5540, that sounds really nice.

Last edited:

I been hitting acdc on ytube a lot

Don't do Youtube, so no problem; they screwed so many musicians over royalties I make it a point to block them. Myabe they're 'different' now, don't know and don't care since they were like all innernetz companies a collection of little crooked weasels, Jobs and Gates included.

CD's are generally of better quality than MP3's as well, except for many of the crappy compilation labels of course. The current re-masters of old albums by the original labels are of good quality for the most part, though. The HD high res file formats are much better, but players are scarce or totally unavailable in stores any more, so you have to screw with buying most of the decent quality audio gear online now.
I have a lot of CDs, but since i retired, I really like listening and watching music vids on Youtube. Many obviously just not there, then you get into adding something to your liked videos and then a few months or a year later they lose rights to show it due to infringement and you have a black screen in the middle of your collection, saying not available for some reason, Go Back, and you have to manually skip it, irritating if you are working on something two rooms away and have to stop to go advance past it. Got three of those and still cannot get rid, because on the black screen you cannot unlike it.

Forum List

Back