No More Masks

ya, cause they're the same.

/sarcasm.

idiot.
How is it different? I dare you to even attempt to explain it. You mindless-minions are so eager to conform to any decree - no matter how illegal or unconstitutional. You’re the reason Adolf Hitler came to power.

since the OP is the founding member of the idiots club - you must be VP.

/sarcasm.

idiot.
Since you’re profoundly ignorant, I’ll try to dumb this down for you…
A laboratory at the University of Florida that recently analyzed a small sample of face masks, detected the presence of 11 dangerous pathogens that included bacteria’s that cause diphtheria, pneumonia, and meningitis.
I read “masks stop pathogens”. Thanks!

/sarcasm.

idiot.
How is it different? I dare you to even attempt to explain it. You mindless-minions are so eager to conform to any decree - no matter how illegal or unconstitutional. You’re the reason Adolf Hitler came to power.

since the OP is the founding member of the idiots club - you must be VP.
Hahahaha!!! Couldn't even attempt to explain how they are "different" - just as I predicted. You know why? Because it isn't different. At all. It's literally 100% the same.

/sarcasm.

idiot.
Since you’re profoundly ignorant, I’ll try to dumb this down for you…
A laboratory at the University of Florida that recently analyzed a small sample of face masks, detected the presence of 11 dangerous pathogens that included bacteria’s that cause diphtheria, pneumonia, and meningitis.
So you are saying without the masks, we would have picked up a jillion other pathogens beside Covid?

So you are saying without the masks, we would have picked up a jillion other pathogens beside Covid?
Well only for those gross, unsanitary people like you and your fellow leftists. For the rest of us, there is nothing on our face for that shit to stick to (well, there wasn't until you scared pussies started crying for mask mandates).

Well only for those gross, unsanitary people like you and your fellow leftists. For the rest of us, there is nothing on our face for that shit to stick to (well, there wasn't until you scared pussies started crying for mask mandates).
Except your lungs

Forum List

Back