No More Judges This Year. Thank You Senator Flake.

Senator Jeff Flake is following through on his promise to not allow anymore judges to be confirmed this year.

Senator Grassley has called off all further confirmation hearings because of it.

It's just too bad that this is happening. All they have to do is allow a vote to protect Mueller but apparently republicans just don't want to do that. I can see why, Mueller is doing a great job and will expose all the trump crimes and conspiracies with Russia so I can see why republicans don't want to protect him to make sure he is able to finish his job. However they aren't going to stop him. He will do his job and trump will face consequences for all the crimes he's committed.

At least no more right wing judges will be put on the bench this year. That's a good thing. We will see what happens next year.

Senate Judiciary Committee scraps votes on judges because of Flake

Thank you Flake
We're all thankful that Flake will be gone next year.

Big deal. Lying Ted Cruz threatened to hold up all judge appointments for 4 years if Hillary won the election.

I think it's a good thing.

The less far right wing judges we have in our courts the better.
You mean the fewer far leftwing judges. A "far right wing judge" is simply one that enforces the law. I don't know why any decent rational person would have a problem with that.

Senator Jeff Flake is following through on his promise to not allow anymore judges to be confirmed this year.

Senator Grassley has called off all further confirmation hearings because of it.

It's just too bad that this is happening. All they have to do is allow a vote to protect Mueller but apparently republicans just don't want to do that. I can see why, Mueller is doing a great job and will expose all the trump crimes and conspiracies with Russia so I can see why republicans don't want to protect him to make sure he is able to finish his job. However they aren't going to stop him. He will do his job and trump will face consequences for all the crimes he's committed.

At least no more right wing judges will be put on the bench this year. That's a good thing. We will see what happens next year.

and hillary will face punishment and consequences for the crimes she's committed.

shitload of dreamers in this world.

I see you are still hacked out of your mind.
Sad really

Big deal. Lying Ted Cruz threatened to hold up all judge appointments for 4 years if Hillary won the election.

Don't worry pal.
The REP Senate WILL put at least 100 more judges on the higher court benches in the next two years. Maybe Ruth will croak.
After Trump is reelected then it's another four years and up to three hundred total REP high court judges.
Some fucking genius in the White house said: "elections have consequences".

You mean the fewer far leftwing judges. A "far right wing judge" is simply one that enforces the law. I don't know why any decent rational person would have a problem with that.

A far right wingnut judge is an activist judge.

Something the right says they hate

How many Far Left Judges would you like?

Far left judges tend to expand rights for people, while far right judges tend to restrict them.

I will take the left ones.

Republicans say Trust us Mueller has nothing to worry about

Yea...right
Rs don’t want Fair Trade.

A far right wingnut judge is an activist judge.

Something the right says they hate
You don't know the meaning of the word. Enforcing the law as written is not "activist."

there is something profoundly incongruous about a man who pontificates about ethics but is bereft of them himself.

shame on you, snowflake!

How many Far Left Judges would you like?

Far left judges tend to expand rights for people, while far right judges tend to restrict them.

I will take the left ones.

You are the perfect example of the functionally brainwashed Progressive.

So Flake looks like an Ass just Like McCain, and both of them will go down in history as sycophantic RINOs Hell bent on their own agendas, and hostile towards the present Administration. Flake did this to claim a 3 week victory? Did I miss something? Is there a SCOTUS judge up for nomination?

NOPE....so he is screwing 100s of judges and courts in 100s of communities that have empty seats on their bench right now.

Way to go asshole.

If Mueller were doing such a great job he'd have found non existent Russian Collusion and pulled that rabbit out of his ass a long time ago.

If Mueller were doing such a great job, he wouldn't be in hot water for Prosecutorial Misconduct........AGAIN!!!!

Forum List

Back