No More Colonoscopies!

Can’t wait to have these guys jumping around inside.
Wonder if it will tickle ...

:thewave:

When I was 50, I had a screening colonoscopy. It did not turn me on at all.

This homo I knew back then and was working with, said he wished it was him as he saw it as a real turn on. Me, I didn't get anything out of it, I guess I'm too straight.
my death will most likely come from undiagnosed colon cancer,,,

So get screened.
Colon cancer is super high among ashkenazi Jews

I had a friend of 60 years die this past summer of colon cancer. He never had a colonoscopy
until he had issues with a malignant tumor in his colon. You all do what you want.
I hope the botcritters work well.
It’s a serious thing !!!
It’s very high among Jewish folks , the most

This homo I knew back then and was working with, said he wished it was him as he saw it as a real turn on. Me, I didn't get anything out of it, I guess I'm too straight.

So get screened.
Colon cancer is super high among ashkenazi Jews

Wonder why that would be? Is it genetic, or does it have something to do with the Jewish diet? I am 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish according the DNA test my sister paid for.

OTOH , I do eat foods including bagels and pickled herring which as associated with the Jewish faith.

So get screened.

Agreed.

Good friend got his first at 51. They found cancer.

Saved his life.

Do you get a lot of your news from Russian TV? That and Fox news are the worst in the modern world by far.

Do you get a lot of your news from Russian TV? That and Fox news are the worst in the modern world by far.
Hey, these cute little jumping microbots are “Made in America”! The story is all about the research of scientists at Purdue University!

But yeah — I read “news” and opinion pieces from all over the world. Even from China. I even watch FOX news ... when I skim the “boob tube.”
Don’t lose your sense of humor Franco!

So get screened.

Agreed.

Saved his life.
My bestie did the same at 61.

Hey, these cute little jumping microbots are “Made in America”! The story is all about the research of scientists at Purdue University!

But yeah — I read “news” and opinion pieces from all over the world. Even from China. I even watch FOX news ... when I skim the “boob tube.”
Don’t lose your sense of humor Franco!
When you include the BBC France 24 CBS ABC NBC and newspapers not published by Rupert Murdoch.... That would be real news.

So get screened.

Agreed.

Saved his life.
My bestie did the same at 61.
Thank goodness for Obamacare

bring a guy from the past, say 1890, and tell him that you're gonna stick a camera up his ass. Pay attention.

1606791625046.png

bring a guy from the past, say 1890, and tell him that you're gonna stick a camera up his ass. Pay attention.

View attachment 423738

Sealybobo is getting very excited at the idea.
bobo gets excited when the wind blows.....
franco was it something i said?.....go bills!.....
I am against malevolent gossip. bills are the most exciting team in football as always! How about those raiders LOL.... Actually the bills quarterback is from the same area as the raiders quarterback. And they are inspiring each other supposedly. Afl! AFL! Afl! Jesus this phone sucks

View attachment 423738

Sealybobo is getting very excited at the idea.
bobo gets excited when the wind blows.....
franco was it something i said?.....go bills!.....
I am against malevolent gossip. bills are the most exciting team in football as always! How about those raiders LOL.... Actually the bills quarterback is from the same area as the raiders quarterback. And they are inspiring each other supposedly. Afl! AFL! Afl! Jesus this phone sucks
franco it wasnt gossip......the raiders will never be my team....

No it will not tickle. Ain't gonna be a fun day but there are worse procedures. The procedure it's self will not be bad but evacuating the area is not fun.

Forum List

Back