No More Colonoscopies!

Can’t wait to have these guys jumping around inside.
Wonder if it will tickle ...

:thewave:

You would still have to do the prep. The Colonoscopy is nothing compared to the prep.

The prep isn't all that terrible nowadays anyway.
The doc said it was the worst part. I took that to mean the procedure itself isn’t bad. :)
You're asleep for that because you're knocked out from anethisa. There are dangers associated with that even.

You would still have to do the prep. The Colonoscopy is nothing compared to the prep.

The doc said it was the worst part. I took that to mean the procedure itself isn’t bad. :)
You're asleep for that because you're knocked out from anethisa. There are dangers associated with that even.

But no dangers associated with GETTING FUCKING CANCER, apparently.

We talked about that.

Just to show how ignorant pUnkotare is I'm linking the doctor's license revocations over a 20 year period of time. This is what insurance companies like Travelers and others subject injured employees to rather than give them legitimate care after they are severely injured on the job. Thousands of injured workers were subjected to this creeps mismanaged medical care for years. All I can think is he must have thought being in a drug induced state if people let him drug them they wouldn't want actual care for their injuries. I can't help but think medical boards are as corrupt as everything else in government at this point. Too many people willing to allow damage others for a buck.

1990 https://pharmacy.iowa.gov/sites/default/files/disciplinary_documents/prevo_norman.pdf

2009 https://lymescience.org/rogues/Jeff...2-26-press-release-Iowa-board-of-medicine.pdf

2010 https://medicalboard.iowa.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2017/11/01_22_2010.pdf

Not, its a pUnkotare troll thread who would not know truth if it smacked her/him between the eyes.

Did you get your flu shot yet?

For me, not yet.

I chatted with my tremendous physician about this, and he agreed with my logic to wait until November this year.

With all of the workplaces and schools shut down, exponentially less travel, there will be a later flu season this year for sure. Less places for it to spread

I remember seeing a similar technology years ago. I think it was a tiny camera. Something tells me the colonoscopy industry has something to do with how long it's taking to get approved for humans.

I have to have one of these because my 50th is coming up. Or so they say. I'm not keen on having a hose shoved up my ass, to be honest. Gonna put it off for as long as possible.
I got one at about that time. Kind of undignified, but the mixture of drugs puts you out of it, not uncousious. You really won't give damn, what's going on back there. Nurse said I was telling proctology jokes till I settled down, but they had heard them all before. You won't remember a thing.

Yeah, I didn't have a problem with the procedure. And the stuff they have you drink isn't bad and it isn't the gallon jug of stuff anymore.

The only problem I had was that while I was waiting for the stuff to kick in, I was at my computer in my home office (across the hall from the bathroom). I had felt a few rumblings, but nothing major. No big urge to shit or anything. And then I sneezed. Just a tip for you, if you have taken the colon-blow medicine and are waiting for it to kick in, and feel a sneeze coming on, RUN, don't walk, and get settled on the toilet.

As for the procedure itself, I was nicely stoned and got to watch the tv in front of me as he explored the bowels of WinterBorn. I was fascinated.

I did two colonoscopy procedures. I’m done with that. I shit in a box every two years, and mail it in. Easy pease.

With the election over and Biden soon likely the one relieving himself in the White House presidential bathroom, does anybody believe we will not still have shitty politicians lying to us?

Will most USMB commenters still have their heads stuck up their own ....?

Will we then have more “enlightening” discussions like this one?

:saythat::th_weirdthread:

When I was 50, I had a screening colonoscopy. It did not turn me on at all.

This homo I knew back then and was working with, said he wished it was him as he saw it as a real turn on. Me, I didn't get anything out of it, I guess I'm too straight.
my death will most likely come from undiagnosed colon cancer,,,

A friend of mine from school died a dozen years ago from an obstructed colon, but he didn't have cancer. His colon was obstructed from diverticulitis and burst. Expired by the time his corpus was found in a laundromat.

When I was 50, I had a screening colonoscopy. It did not turn me on at all.

This homo I knew back then and was working with, said he wished it was him as he saw it as a real turn on. Me, I didn't get anything out of it, I guess I'm too straight.
my death will most likely come from undiagnosed colon cancer,,,
All ya need is an ultrasound

New Topics

Forum List

Back