No More Colonoscopies!

... I don't do mammograms either and you might say that is a bad choice too ....

Because it is.
No its not. Put your testicles in a vise and flatten those babies out so they can get a good look to see if there is anything abi-normal in them and then come back and tell me how that was a good thing to have done in the name of prevention.

A slight, momentary discomfort vs. dying of cancer? Are you stupid?
Are you totally unaware?
It is not just a moment of discomfort for many and you are a total idiot if you think that. How many blood vessels rupture and how much tissue damage is done when that vise flattens out a breast enough to get a good xray?

You just described a bruise. Versus cancer? How fucking stupid can you possibly be?
So....go smash your testicals to see if you have anything wrong with them. Do it every year. Then come tell us how it feels.

Do you know how a prostate exam is conducted?

... I don't do mammograms either and you might say that is a bad choice too ....

Because it is.
No its not. Put your testicles in a vise and flatten those babies out so they can get a good look to see if there is anything abi-normal in them and then come back and tell me how that was a good thing to have done in the name of prevention.

Are you totally unaware?
It is not just a moment of discomfort for many and you are a total idiot if you think that. How many blood vessels rupture and how much tissue damage is done when that vise flattens out a breast enough to get a good xray?

You just described a bruise. Versus cancer? How fucking stupid can you possibly be?
Not so stupid so to subject myself to being physically damage by something that is unnecessary every year. But hey if you desire to do that feel free to live in fear enough to let the medical industrial complex rule your life. If you wanna let someone smash you with a vise while xraying you and have your asshole and guts reamed every year feel free to do that. However, there are alternatives such as MRI's, blood test and thermal imaging along with your own stool testing kits, etc...
and if you have a cancerous polyp guess how they remove it?...

Can’t wait to have these guys jumping around inside.
Wonder if it will tickle ...

:thewave:

When I was 50, I had a screening colonoscopy. It did not turn me on at all.

This homo I knew back then and was working with, said he wished it was him as he saw it as a real turn on. Me, I didn't get anything out of it, I guess I'm too straight.
If they did it right, you slept through the whole thing. They wheel your bed into a room, you go to sleep and you wake up back in the recovery room feeling like you just had the best nap ever. Of course then they won't let you leave until you rip a loud fart, but hey, that's just part of the experience.

I have to have one of these because my 50th is coming up. Or so they say. I'm not keen on having a hose shoved up my ass, to be honest. Gonna put it off for as long as possible.
Don't put it off. Seriously, the only negative to the experience is the cleaning out your colon and not being able to eat the day before. You go to sleep and wake up, that's it. No pain, no discomfort. You go home and resume your life.

Because it is.

Are you totally unaware?

Not so stupid so to subject myself to being physically damage by something that is unnecessary every year. But hey if you desire to do that feel free to live in fear enough to let the medical industrial complex rule your life. If you wanna let someone smash you with a vise while xraying you and have your asshole and guts reamed every year feel free to do that. However, there are alternatives such as MRI's, blood test and thermal imaging along with your own stool testing kits, etc...
They remove any polyps they find to check if they are cancerous. You don't even notice.

Because it is.

Are you totally unaware?

They remove any polyps they find to check if they are cancerous. You don't even notice.
you are talking to the wrong poster.....

Because it is.

Are you totally unaware?

you are talking to the wrong poster.....
Not trying to disagree with you. I appreciate modern medicine.

This homo I knew back then and was working with, said he wished it was him as he saw it as a real turn on. Me, I didn't get anything out of it, I guess I'm too straight.
If they did it right, you slept through the whole thing. They wheel your bed into a room, you go to sleep and you wake up back in the recovery room feeling like you just had the best nap ever. Of course then they won't let you leave until you rip a loud fart, but hey, that's just part of the experience.

I wasn't quite that knocked out. They wheeled me into the examination room. The doc asked me if I minded if students came into watch the procedure, I said "sure, join the party" and 30 came walking in. I asked him how long it would take, he said about 25 minutes if it was all clear but could be longer. I saw the beginning of the procedure but then dozed and woke up as they were whipping the scope out of my butt.

Don't put it off. Seriously, the only negative to the experience is the cleaning out your colon and not being able to eat the day before. You go to sleep and wake up, that's it. No pain, no discomfort. You go home and resume your life.

Aw, man, how are you, Hadit? Well, I hope. I haven't seen you around in a dog's age. Actually, I think I did thank one of your posts last week now that I think about it. I was gonna respond to it but got side tracked.

But, yes, I will end up having the procedure. Likely over the winter. Last time I got put under was earlier this year, I think. That was for a cardioversion to correct my afib.

To be honest, and I feel kind of dumb here, I didn't know they put you under, I thought they just stuck it up your butt while you're awake. lol.

But thanks for the info. Be safe and take care of yourself if I don't see you around here any time soon.

My first time I was awake but sedated. That was decades ago. Later I was put asleep. Once I had it done in a doctor’s office (never saw him again) and when I woke I wasn’t sure the doctor had done anything at all. Guess they cleaned me up. Truly I wonder if he didn’t just take my money and pretend they did the procedure!

Oh, and I swear this is a true story: the first time I was prepping a little late. Late at night in my studio apt I was about two thirds finished when ... my toilet got stuck and backed up! :safetocomeoutff:

my death will most likely come from undiagnosed colon cancer,,,
Las time I got a hernia check doc said cough. I said: I cant breathe ! Dude had a HUGE finger !.errr I think it was a finger .

Not so stupid so to subject myself to being physically damage.....

What kind of irrational child are you? Millions of women wisely get mammograms every year. YOU are the first I've heard whine like this; or be so utterly, nihilistically illogical.
I will never get another mammogram. Ever. Yes, I had breast cancer. NONE in my family history. NONE. I got it due to damage to my breast. When I told my lady doctor that I think damage to breast tissue can cause cancer, she agreed with me. So nope. No more mamms for me. And its not illogical.

Completely illogical.

Las time I got a hernia check doc said cough. I said: I cant breathe ! Dude had a HUGE finger !.errr I think it was a finger .

Were you at a doctors office, or a truck stop restroom?

Were you at a doctors office, or a truck stop restroom?
??? Good question. I said hey, doc, He said call me Bobby.

My first time I was awake but sedated. That was decades ago. Later I was put asleep. Once I had it done in a doctor’s office (never saw him again) and when I woke I wasn’t sure the doctor had done anything at all. Guess they cleaned me up. Truly I wonder if he didn’t just take my money and pretend they did the procedure!

Oh, and I swear this is a true story: the first time I was prepping a little late. Late at night in my studio apt I was about two thirds finished when ... my toilet got stuck and backed up! :safetocomeoutff:
Ewwwww! No need to share.

Get a lot of your news from Russia Today, do you?
Read it every day. Russians are clever propagandists. They are masters of scatological humor too. RT is cynical and pro-Trump, but they are entertaining and sometimes cover international news more honestly than the American press.

This article was just cute and about science.

Believe it or not, Russians (and even Chinese) can get polyps like everyone else. They even bleed and die like other human beings. They also hate colonoscopies!

I wonder if some of these idiots who are clearly just afraid to get a simple test that might save their lives are also part of that idiotic anti-vaccination crowd. Cancer and polio but at least you avoided a minor and fleeting discomfort. Brilliant.

What's worse than a colonoscopy, is dying from colon cancer, and what's worse yet, is that it will usually metastasize
to other organs (pancreas-lung-liver). For those that are phobic against colonoscopies, you can say you died your way.

I wonder if some of these idiots who are clearly just afraid to get a simple test that might save their lives are also part of that idiotic anti-vaccination crowd. Cancer and polio but at least you avoided a minor and fleeting discomfort. Brilliant.
many who have died from colon cancer who were in their 50's,no doubt wished they had that colonoscopy ten years ago instead of that ignorant attitude they had then.....

Forum List

Back