No More Colonoscopies!

I have to have one of these because my 50th is coming up. Or so they say. I'm not keen on having a hose shoved up my ass, to be honest. Gonna put it off for as long as possible.
Just had mine done two years ago. The prep was the miserable part. They put me out for the procedure and woke up feeling fine and told 10 years till the next one. Not really a big deal.

Bad choice.
His colon his choice. I don't do mammograms either and you might say that is a bad choice too but you see not everyone is the same and not everyone is going to go through taking chances of something else being damaged while all this so called prevention is being performed. Feel free to make your own choices on those type issues and we will do the same.

His mother died from being literally cooked from the inside out. She went through surgery fine but just for good measure they sent her to radiology. The radiologist cooked her insides and destroyed her heart. She died a miserable slow death.

... I don't do mammograms either and you might say that is a bad choice too ....

Because it is.
No its not. Put your testicles in a vise and flatten those babies out so they can get a good look to see if there is anything abi-normal in them and then come back and tell me how that was a good thing to have done in the name of prevention.

... I don't do mammograms either and you might say that is a bad choice too ....

Because it is.
No its not. Put your testicles in a vise and flatten those babies out so they can get a good look to see if there is anything abi-normal in them and then come back and tell me how that was a good thing to have done in the name of prevention.

A slight, momentary discomfort vs. dying of cancer? Are you stupid?

Because it is.

Are you totally unaware?
It is not just a moment of discomfort for many and you are a total idiot if you think that. How many blood vessels rupture and how much tissue damage is done when that vise flattens out a breast enough to get a good xray?

Can’t wait to have these guys jumping around inside.
Wonder if it will tickle ...

:thewave:

you’ll still need to drink the colonoscopy prep to clean out your colon. You just won’t need to see the anesthesiologist

Because it is.

Are you totally unaware?
It is not just a moment of discomfort for many and you are a total idiot if you think that. How many blood vessels rupture and how much tissue damage is done when that vise flattens out a breast enough to get a good xray?

You just described a bruise. Versus cancer? How fucking stupid can you possibly be?

Because it is.

Are you totally unaware?

You just described a bruise. Versus cancer? How fucking stupid can you possibly be?
Not so stupid so to subject myself to being physically damage by something that is unnecessary every year. But hey if you desire to do that feel free to live in fear enough to let the medical industrial complex rule your life. If you wanna let someone smash you with a vise while xraying you and have your asshole and guts reamed every year feel free to do that. However, there are alternatives such as MRI's, blood test and thermal imaging along with your own stool testing kits, etc...

Not so stupid so to subject myself to being physically damage.....

What kind of irrational child are you? Millions of women wisely get mammograms every year. YOU are the first I've heard whine like this; or be so utterly, nihilistically illogical.

When I was 50, I had a screening colonoscopy. It did not turn me on at all.

This homo I knew back then and was working with, said he wished it was him as he saw it as a real turn on. Me, I didn't get anything out of it, I guess I'm too straight.
my death will most likely come from undiagnosed colon cancer,,,
The over the counter test kits are super easy to use, cost about 25 bucks and they catch most of what a colonoscopy would.

My doc says colongaurd is iffy

Ad the PSA thing can cause be misleading
I did that. Came back as postive. Turned out to be negative after my gastro doc insisted on a colonoscopy. I have had 3 in my life. First one...their "twilight" didn't work and I woke up in the middle of it. Talk about pain. Second time was with an anesthesiologist. Third time he crammed a camera down my throat as well as up my butt. No problems found but it took two friggin weeks for my throat to heal and a month to get the results because he was on vacay. Told him NEVER AGAIN. That was the last one I will ever have.

What kind of irrational child are you? Millions of women wisely get mammograms every year. YOU are the first I've heard whine like this; or be so utterly, nihilistically illogical.
I will never get another mammogram. Ever. Yes, I had breast cancer. NONE in my family history. NONE. I got it due to damage to my breast. When I told my lady doctor that I think damage to breast tissue can cause cancer, she agreed with me. So nope. No more mamms for me. And its not illogical.

Because it is.

Are you totally unaware?

So....go smash your testicals to see if you have anything wrong with them. Do it every year. Then come tell us how it feels.

wearing a damn bra causes more pain than a mammogram...what a basic stupid whine....put your balls in a vise to see how it feels? really?

I assure you the treatment for cancer is worse than any of the tests....i would prefer a test than having my breasts removed but that is just me...

or would you prefer to die of cancer? stupid people win stupid prizes

I will never get another mammogram. Ever. Yes, I had breast cancer. NONE in my family history. NONE. I got it due to damage to my breast. When I told my lady doctor that I think damage to breast tissue can cause cancer, she agreed with me. So nope. No more mamms for me. And its not illogical.
Blood clots from the damage can be an issue too and not well reported. Along with all the other problems that ensue because of that shit. Gotta keep that medical money train going and for those who are willing that is fine. Amazing how so many people on the Internet seem to know our bodies and health better than we do.

Forum List

Back