No More Colonoscopies!

Can’t wait to have these guys jumping around inside.
Wonder if it will tickle ...

:thewave:

When I was 50, I had a screening colonoscopy. It did not turn me on at all.

This homo I knew back then and was working with, said he wished it was him as he saw it as a real turn on. Me, I didn't get anything out of it, I guess I'm too straight.
my death will most likely come from undiagnosed colon cancer,,,
Rod's doc told hin np a simple stool sample searching for blood will do just as good. We know of two ladies locally that they punctured their innards doing the scope. It was a death sentence for one of them and a lot of long term misery for the other one who will most likely never be the same.
no it doesnt....if you have a nasty polyp that needs to come out that test doesnt show that because not all of them bleed....and those doctors must have been pretty bad gastroenterologist that those ladies went too....

My doctor had me take a dump in a box and FedX it in. ...

That wasn't for your colon. He just wanted to see if you'd really do it. Probably won a bet with some other doctors.
He joke if I wanted to get three of my buddies, we could all take a dump in the same box and split the bill, but if it came back positive we'd probably all end up with a tube of the butt if we were smart. Nothing like X Amy doctor humor. :eusa_shifty:

My doctor had me take a dump in a box and FedX it in. ...

That wasn't for your colon. He just wanted to see if you'd really do it. Probably won a bet with some other doctors.
He joke if I wanted to get three of my buddies, we could all take a dump in the same box and split the bill, but if it came back positive we'd probably all end up with a tube of the butt if we were smart. Nothing like X Amy doctor humor. :eusa_shifty:

Now that I think of it, the whole thing sounds a lot like democrats sending their votes in by mail.

Checking it with little robots is all good and well, but unless they can also remove the polyps that may be found, they're still going to have to go in the old fashioned way to remove them...

And anyone who doesn't get checked is an absolute fool.

You feel nothing, you remember nothing (except the prep... I recommend Arctic Cherry Gatorade...) and it could save your life.

This homo I knew back then and was working with, said he wished it was him as he saw it as a real turn on. Me, I didn't get anything out of it, I guess I'm too straight.
Rod's doc told hin np a simple stool sample searching for blood will do just as good. We know of two ladies locally that they punctured their innards doing the scope. It was a death sentence for one of them and a lot of long term misery for the other one who will most likely never be the same.
no it doesnt....if you have a nasty polyp that needs to come out that test doesnt show that because not all of them bleed....and those doctors must have been pretty bad gastroenterologist that those ladies went too....
Rod would go for that but not the other. Simple if you are adamant about not having a colonoscopy get the doctor to do a stool test.

Yes those ladies must have had a pretty bad technician but hopefully you realize that there are bad doctors and techs out there; and they somehow manage to keep their licenses just like bad attorneys, etc...

They've had capsule cameras for several years now. You swallow it and it sends pictures via wireless to a receiver. Cameras can be made to be very very small now. The company I used to work for, OmniVision makes what they call a camera cube. It measures roughly 2.5mm cubed and that includes the lens. The entire thing, lens and all is fabricated on a 12" silicon wafer in a silicon wafer foundry all using standard CMOS wafer processing. Thousands of cameras are produced on each 12" wafer. And they're cheap too. That size camera cube produces HDTV images.

15 - 20 years ago the prep stuff was much worse. Tough to take and you had to drink so much of it! The prep now, while still not a first choice beverage, is much milder.

Rod would go for that but not the other. Simple if you are adamant about not having a colonoscopy get the doctor to do a stool test.

Yes those ladies must have had a pretty bad technician but hopefully you realize that there are bad doctors and techs out there; and they somehow manage to keep their licenses just like bad attorneys, etc...
not sure how good you can be when youre sticking something up another persons anus,,,

there must be a technic to it,,,

then if rod has cancerous polyp he will not know until it may be to late....

not sure how good you can be when youre sticking something up another persons anus,,,

I've heard it isn't that easy to perforate the intestinal wall

He said he'll take that chance.

well i wish him luck.....many men with that attitude are no longer with us

Bad choice.

New Topics

Forum List

Back