No More Colonoscopies!

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2020
Can’t wait to have these guys jumping around inside.
Wonder if it will tickle ...

:thewave:

When I was 50, I had a screening colonoscopy. It did not turn me on at all.

This homo I knew back then and was working with, said he wished it was him as he saw it as a real turn on. Me, I didn't get anything out of it, I guess I'm too straight.

This homo I knew back then and was working with, said he wished it was him as he saw it as a real turn on. Me, I didn't get anything out of it, I guess I'm too straight.
my death will most likely come from undiagnosed colon cancer,,,

they made a movies about that
fantastic_voyagerdgfhjkljhtfdsawertgyh.jpg

So get screened.

Someday if scientists can find an easy way to check the colon, they will go down in history as some of the greatest benefactors of personkind.

Now the intrusive procedure (not to mention the preparation of emptying the colon) turns off many people.

The real heroes of personkind are those medical workers over the centuries who have alleviated human suffering.

We should admire them -- not singers or athletes or actors -- or politicians!

Rod's doc told hin np a simple stool sample searching for blood will do just as good. We know of two ladies locally that they punctured their innards doing the scope. It was a death sentence for one of them and a lot of long term misery for the other one who will most likely never be the same.

I have to have one of these because my 50th is coming up. Or so they say. I'm not keen on having a hose shoved up my ass, to be honest. Gonna put it off for as long as possible.

I had a friend of 60 years die this past summer of colon cancer. He never had a colonoscopy
until he had issues with a malignant tumor in his colon. You all do what you want.
I hope the botcritters work well.

I have to have one of these because my 50th is coming up. Or so they say. I'm not keen on having a hose shoved up my ass, to be honest. Gonna put it off for as long as possible.

They dope ya up so much you'll probably sleep right through it. The prep is the real bitch, but even that stuff has gotten a lot less harsh over the past several decades.

My doctor had me take a dump in a box and FedX it in. ...

That wasn't for your colon. He just wanted to see if you'd really do it. Probably won a bet with some other doctors.

Imagine the first time they were gonna use it on someone.

Patient: So, doc, what kind of tests do you have to run?
Doc: We're gonna put this camera up your ass and take pictures...
Patient:
1603315837739.png

I got one at about that time. Kind of undignified, but the mixture of drugs puts you out of it, not uncousious. You really won't give damn, what's going on back there. Nurse said I was telling proctology jokes till I settled down, but they had heard them all before. You won't remember a thing.

Forum List

Back