No More CHINA Virus.

Biden signed yet another EO (when he can find his pen) that nobody can say China Virus anymore.

So..Chinese Virus sounds ok to me.

you can still use these terms, you whiny racist twat.

but don't be surprised if you are then called a whiny racist twat.
Crawl back along your slime trail you disgusting slug!!!

Greg
calm down, greg. you can queef kungflu as much as you want, but you will just confirm that you are a scumbag.
Drop dead you malignant pustule of an anal boil!!

Greg

Biden signed yet another EO (when he can find his pen) that nobody can say China Virus anymore.

Greg
calm down, greg. you can queef kungflu as much as you want, but you will just confirm that you are a scumbag.

Greg
no need to further demonstrate your scumbaggery, it is well established.

Greg

Greg

Greg
no need to further demonstrate your scumbaggery, it is well established.

Greg
"scumbag"........lmao. As limp as, bru!!!

Greg

Oh, so the former KKK sympathizer & Chief is deciding what's racist and what's not these days eh ???? Is old JB virtue signaling yet again or is it just good ole pure race baiting in it's truest form ??? I think it's a little bit of both with a hint of hate in his decrepit old heart for anything American now.

Or he just realized that everything Trump did with the virus was wrong and to stop doing that.

1611747770043.png

Demotwats!!!

Greg

Oh, so the former KKK sympathizer & Chief is deciding what's racist and what's not these days eh ???? Is old JB virtue signaling yet again or is it just good ole pure race baiting in it's truest form ??? I think it's a little bit of both with a hint of hate in his decrepit old heart for anything American now.

Or he just realized that everything Trump did with the virus was wrong and to stop doing that.
Good; don't take the vaccine!!!

Greg

View attachment 449124

Demotwats!!!

Greg
very informative post.

Greg

View attachment 449124

Demotwats!!!

Greg
very informative post.

Greg
Why do you come to every chicks thread and hassle them Rufus? You big tough man with little stones.

China virus snowflke.........China virus

Here in France the French gouvernement jump to the occassion of calling the covid : covid from England they did not said almost that the virus came from China for them it is bad to said that it is from China like sleepy joe saying the true it is a racist term :rolleyes:

The medical name is COVID19.
And it's origins are in CHINYA. So the Chinya Flu it is or rather Covid-19 which ever one prefers.

People have enough sense to know not to be racist or discriminating against the Chinese people or common citizeney for a virus that may have been tweeked in a communist party lab, and worst has since killed possibly millions across the world now if true that the lab was it's origins.

So calm down racist/racist hunter, because this ain't the hill to cry on about racism.

Otherwise he's sucking up for political purposes, meanwhile million's are dead.

No Trump didn't kiss ace, and he called it what it was, but the snowflakes that want world unity couldn't stand it.

As long as the evil one exist in this world, and evil regime's are allowed to make a choice to be as evil as they want, then world unity is a myth. Even world financial unity is a dangerous thing, because then there is constant levers or strings being pulled that each culture or nation state uses to rise above the rest. We don't want this dependency on such things, but it looks like we got one in charge now that could put us right into such situations as this being dependent far to much on others in the world. It all comes with consequences in the end.

View attachment 449124

Demotwats!!!

Greg
very informative post.

Greg
Why do you come to every chicks thread and hassle them Rufus? You big tough man with little stones.

still trawling this board for some internet romance, incel?

you fail, as usual.

So what was Biden's "Plan"?

Looks like it was "complain like a little bitch until I'm elected then follow everything Trump already did"

View attachment 449124

Demotwats!!!

Greg
very informative post.

Greg

you fail, as usual.

China virus dope. That's where it came from you China loving commie. Commies are very racist. Remember that when you're eating gruel at the gulag, Mulag.

Nawwww. Been happily married for decades. Very few achieve that Leroy.

See you come here to get your shitty life off your chest dunce.

So what was Biden's "Plan"?

Looks like it was "complain like a little bitch until I'm elected then follow everything Trump already did"
Then that little weasel Fauci traitor yaps like a French Poodle

Moron has been wrong about everything.

View attachment 449124

Demotwats!!!

Greg
very informative post.

Greg

you fail, as usual.

China virus dope. That's where it came from you China loving commie. Commies are very racist. Remember that when you're eating gruel at the gulag, Mulag.

Nawwww. Been happily married for decades. Very few achieve that Leroy.

See you come here to get your shitty life off your chest dunce.
if you were happily married, incel, you would not incessantly white knight for the old retarded hags on this board.

relax, you can continue to call the virus whatever you want. you will never get promoted to a position where biden's policy will affect you, scumbag.

Forum List

Back