No More CHINA Virus.

Covid Checkers Game?

See the source image

How, precisely, would that work?

Simple. If you are a government official and you use a racist term like "China Virus", you don't have a job anymore.
ChinaVirusChinaVirusChinaVirusChinaVirusChinaVirusChinaVirusChinaVirusChinaVirusChinaVirusChinaVirus
KungFluKungFluKungFluKungFluKungFluKungFluKungFluKungFluKungFluKungFluKungFluKungFluKungFluKungFlu

Idiot!!!

Greg

How, precisely, would that work?

Simple. If you are a government official and you use a racist term like "China Virus", you don't have a job anymore.
Oh, so the former KKK sympathizer & Chief is deciding what's racist and what's not these days eh ???? Is old JB virtue signaling yet again or is it just good ole pure race baiting in it's truest form ??? I think it's a little bit of both with a hint of hate in his decrepit old heart for anything American now.

Biden signed yet another EO (when he can find his pen) that nobody can say China Virus anymore.

So..Chinese Virus sounds ok to me.

you can still use these terms, you whiny racist twat.

but don't be surprised if you are then called a whiny racist twat.
Crawl back along your slime trail you disgusting slug!!!

Greg

Biden signed yet another EO (when he can find his pen) that nobody can say China Virus anymore.

So..Chinese Virus sounds ok to me.

you can still use these terms, you whiny racist twat.

but don't be surprised if you are then called a whiny racist twat.
Crawl back along your slime trail you disgusting slug!!!

Greg
calm down, greg. you can queef kungflu as much as you want, but you will just confirm that you are a scumbag.

Forum List

Back