No more boosters for me

You're looking pretty sorry about right now. In order to avoid admitting that you don't care enough about your fellow humans to wear a mask to save them from the flu, you first need to know whether or not I support FACE-DIAPERS.

So, is it face-diapers from here on out for you?
No. I have no interest in dialogue with someone that asks multiple questions yet dodges questions asked of them. That is rude. Either answer my question or be ignored.

We aren’t going to have that kind of completely efficacious vaccine.

I wish we did. We don’t.

the only way we don’t have this problem is in a fantasy world. That’s not helpful.
You and your rhetoric aren’t helpful. I place much more stock in actual scientists and doctors. Dr. Salk (and others) discovered a cure for polio. It may be that some future doctors will find an efficacious overall cure for COVID. Until then, I will continue to look at the information I get but will continue to be mindful of how some people are evidently using the pandemic for other agendas.

Imagine lining up third time for something that didn't work the first and second... :auiqs.jpg:
Failing fast with repetitive failure, over and over without learning…. and the advice? To continue to repeat the fail, over and over and over, with the same failed concoction and forget the learning part altogether.

Yes, I still support public mask-wearing. Do you?
That was your answer to the question of whether or not you would wear a mask every year to save your share of flu victims.

So, I already have your answer. You WOULD wear them every year to save flu victims.

You may correct me if I'm wrong . . .

Internet doctors will prescribe it.... Don't know about your own doctor, though.... Likely not.
Really? You don't think real life doctors were using Ivermectin to good effect? You believe that any doctors who have used it to good effect are crazy internet doctors?

“In Oslo, a company Christmas party at a restaurant became a superspreading event, with at least 120 people testing positive; 19 cases so far have been confirmed as Omicron. (All attendees were vaccinated and had tested negative before the event.)

But remember gullible types, Fauci’s advice is to get the booster anyway. Why is that again? Oh yes, to possibly reduce symptoms if you contract it, but where are the data confirming that’s factual although stated so much it’s assumed to be factual? Does anyone have a valid source supporting this frequently stated premise? Does any pro-fake vaccine backer have a valid source source showing comparative data? Is this one of those situations where if you say the same thing over and over without concrete proof enough gullible people will just believe it? Hmmm.

Forum List

Back