No more boosters for me

colfax_m see. They don’t care.
Actually, I only care that everyone who is sick is able to get to the hospital and be helped.

Numbers are changing, reports are that number of vaccinated in hospitals are far higher than than unvaccinated. So, what would you say if sides turns, and unvaccinated cannot get into hospitals because of vaccinated?

Actually, that’s not true. A completely efficacious vaccine which could eradicate the viral disease would make the threat of mutations disappear. If nobody in the population of planet Earth had Covid, there would be no threat of any mutation.
We aren’t going to have that kind of completely efficacious vaccine.

I wish we did. We don’t.

the only way we don’t have this problem is in a fantasy world. That’s not helpful.

why don't you just accept we aren't going to take the jab no matter what the fk you say? And anything you have data wise is all bullshit. It really does take you time to understand what you're dealing with.
You're san idiot so there's that.

Oh and the fact that at some point you'll be one of those anti-vaxxers on a vent whining

Actually, I only care that everyone who is sick is able to get to the hospital and be helped.

Numbers are changing, reports are that number of vaccinated in hospitals are far higher than than unvaccinated. So, what would you say if sides turns, and unvaccinated cannot get into hospitals because of vaccinated?
In the northeast over 80% of individuals have received at least one dose. Why would you not expect more vaccinated to be in the hospital?

Answer my question. Do you support public mask wearing?
You mean, do I see the senselessness of believing whatever I'm told? No, I don't roll that way.

Now, is your commitment to the wellbeing of your fellow humans such that you are willing to save your share of the annual flu victims from here on out by making the face-diaper a permanent part of your attire?

When I learned that Fauxi and the CCP developed a bioweapon to attack the human respiratory system, I got the jab.

I've had no side effects thus far

However, I am not EVER getting the booster. At this point I'll take my chances and use any of the myriad of other options available to me.
i-did-my-own-research.jpg

Newsflash...all the people I spoke of who died of covid died SOONER than they would have had they not been infected.. Some would still be alive...maybe all of them
you have no way of knowing that at all. the fact you lie is amazing.

In the northeast over 80% of individuals have received at least one dose. Why would you not expect more vaccinated to be in the hospital?
Yeah but ya know, they then use those partially experimentally-injected people to add to the number of the unclean--I mean "unvaccinated."

Communist democrats want me to get vaccinated with a vaccine known to create blood clots and heart attacks. I am to be protected against a virus that hasn't made anyone sick, or hospitalized and certainly not dead. The virus that evades testing and confers immunity against other viruses and varients.

Why? Exactly.

Communist democrats want me to get vaccinated with a vaccine known to create blood clots and heart attacks. I am to be protected against a virus that hasn't made anyone sick, or hospitalized and certainly not dead. The virus that evades testing and confers immunity against other viruses and varients.

Why? Exactly.
To protect your parents and grandparents.

That is not what I asked. Do you support public mask wearing - yes or no?
You're looking pretty sorry about right now. In order to avoid admitting that you don't care enough about your fellow humans to wear a face-diaper to save them from the flu, you first need to know whether or not I support FACE-DIAPERS. You're stalling.

So, is it face-diapers from here on out for you?

In that case, you be in favor of mass vaccination since the biggest stress on hospitals comes from these people.

"assuming"
"more likely"

Is that true, or you heard it on CNN?
Are you actually retarded in the old fashioned clinical sense? You are one of those idiots who assume that to the extent I don’t march in lockstep with your version of right wing thinking, I “must be” a liberal. Lol.

1. I am a conservative.
2. I rarely tune into CNN.
3. I see vaccinations as problematical.
4. I got mine anyway, because I reside in a world where I come to my own conclusions and I concluded that getting the vaccinations made some sense. That doesn’t mean I think I have a right to make anybody else take them.
5. Just because I am proud of being a conservative doesn’t mean I cannot view statistical evidence and recognize some things that even liberals believe. I happen to believe that there is a correlation between getting vaccinated and lowering the risk of serious Covid illness and death and lowering the need to get hospitalized. I came to this conclusion by looking at stats. If the stats are not doctored in some conspiratorial sense, then the conclusion appears to be that people ARE less likely to get seriously sick with covid if they get the shots.
6. The higher the number of infected people, the greater the probability that a mutation will find a way to become transmissible. The danger there is that the vaccines may not work on the new variant. Accordingly, if and to the extent that vaccinations do cut down the numbers of infected people, it should also cut down on the likelihood of mutations.

Beyond that, I can’t help you. There are lots of news sources offering such medical data. If we don’t trust CNN, ok. That’s not the sole source of news and data. Since I’m not doing the research or the statistical analyses, myself, I am pretty much reliant on others to report it. Hopefully, they are doing their jobs well and accurately.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back