No more boosters for me

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
When I learned that Fauxi and the CCP developed a bioweapon to attack the human respiratory system, I got the jab.

I've had no side effects thus far

However, I am not EVER getting the booster. At this point I'll take my chances and use any of the myriad of other options available to me.

When I learned that Fauxi and the CCP developed a bioweapon to attack the human respiratory system, I got the jab.

However, I am not EVER getting the booster. At this point I'll take my chances and use any of the myriad of other options available to me.
To be considered vaccinated you will need like 4 boosters a year

This is the vision.

1638974037584.png

Yeah, thats exactly what my mom said.

No more boosters? Just imagine if NASA had said that in the 60's!!!

Last edited:
To be considered vaccinated you will need like 4 boosters a year
One day there will be a vaccine for people who are unwilling to understand that the experimental injection is a treatment, and not a vaccine, and that, as such, it cannot be mandated. When they figure this out, maybe then they'll wonder why they're being forced to accept a treatment for a problem they don't have.

I've had both vaccinations and the booster.

If I need another booster down the road I'll get it happily.

It costs nothing...has zero side effects beyond minor body aches after the second shot and I can go pretty much where I want and do pretty much what I want without fear of dying from covid.

I'm 67 and used to smoke so I am at risk

One day there will be a vaccine for people who are unwilling to understand that the experimental injection is a treatment, and not a vaccine, and that, as such, it cannot be mandated. Maybe then they'll wonder why they're being forced to accept a treatment for a problem they don't have.
There's no "as such". That's your opinion bolstered by internet quacks

New Topics

Forum List

Back