No Misters in Miss USA contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's too bad.... Big Mike Obama brought us the "Is It Taped Back?" drinking game and now we'll have to find something else:

Here's one.... Mental Illness fucked a Chucky Doll and shat this.... a shot for every "Uhh or Duh"....

Which begs the obvious question, why are we still doing these pageants at all?
I haven't watched a pageant since Bert stopped hosting.

I glanced at them in my teenage years, but had magazines that were better.

Which begs the obvious question, why are we still doing these pageants at all?

Not every woman wants to be involved in that type of thing obviously.... but some do. It's a big country and lots of people like to do different kind of things. I do understand that social justice warriors have the need to feel that they are monitoring and controlling everything, but I would just say this is just diversity of life. let people follow what they want to do, and if they aren't hurting anyone, just let it go. It's important to someone and you dont necessarily need to understand why that is.

Not every woman wants to be involved in that type of thing obviously.... but some do. It's a big country and lots of people like to do different kind of things. I do understand that social justice warriors have the need to feel that they are monitoring and controlling everything, but I would just say this is just diversity of life. let people follow what they want to do, and if they aren't hurting anyone, just let it go. It's important to someone and you dont necessarily need to understand why that is.

So by that logic, a Trans-woman who wants to participate in these isn't hurting anyone and you should just let it go.

You guys really can't have it both ways.

So by that logic, a Trans-woman who wants to participate in these isn't hurting anyone and you should just let it go.

Except that these beauty pageants have been held for years. They were set up as a format for women. Why does someone else have the right to come along later and demand an existing organization to change?

There is no reason why Trans- women and biological women could not come together with sponsors and start their own pageants.
What you people want is inclusion by force becasue you know to most people in the world, not just the US, Trans- men and women is still a rather alien concept... or then you say "why are we still doing this anyway?"
It is the mind set of cancel culture.

Except that these beauty pageants have been held for years. They were set up as a format for women. Why does someone else have the right to come along later and demand an existing organization to change?

There is no reason why Trans- women and biological women could not come together with sponsors and start their own pageants.
What you people want is inclusion by force becasue you know to most people in the world, not just the US, Trans- men and women is still a rather alien concept... or then you say "why are we still doing this anyway?"

Okay, let's look at that. Is the purpose of the pageant just to ogle women in swimsuits, or is it allegedly a talent show? So what if that Tranny is a really good singer? Should she still be disqualified because she has a Y chromosome? What if she looks really good in a bathing suit after she's had the special operation in Thailand? What if her speech about how she really wants world peace is truly moving?

There's a chance you've met trans women and probably never knew they were trans.

Okay, let's look at that. Is the purpose of the pageant just to ogle women in swimsuits, or is it allegedly a talent show? So what if that Tranny is a really good singer? Should she still be disqualified because she has a Y chromosome? What if she looks really good in a bathing suit after she's had the special operation in Thailand? What if her speech about how she really wants world peace is truly moving?

There's a chance you've met trans women and probably never knew they were trans.

Ok, well I would say to the women involved its probably more about the complete package, looking good and being talented and I suppose representing women.Obviously a larger number of men are going to care more so about which one is hotter looking. A question might be, do Trannys really represent women? and do women who do not subscribe to Trannys representing them have a say in that decision?

However, I don't believe I've ever watched one of those things outside of a passing curiosity. Its not really my thing, to the point I really care one way or the other about how beauty pageants are operated.
I would say leave this decision up to those women involved who take part, and the people who run the thing. If they want to include Trannys, its fine with me but I just don't think beauty pageants should be forcibly compelled to include Trannys.

She-males are actually fellows, joe.

Just because a man like to dress up like a broad, doesn't make him one.

How many times were you fooled Joe?

Ok, well I would say to the women involved its probably more about the complete package, looking good and being talented and I suppose representing women.Obviously a larger number of men are going to care more so about which one is hotter looking. A question might be, do Trannys really represent women? and do women who do not subscribe to Trannys representing them have a say in that decision?

However, I don't believe I've ever watched one of those things outside of a passing curiosity. Its not really my thing, to the point I really care one way or the other about how beauty pageants are operated.
I would say leave this decision up to those women involved who take part, and the people who run the thing. If they want to include Trannys, its fine with me but I just don't think beauty pageants should be forcibly compelled to include Trannys.

The problem is, women don't run these pagaents, a bunch of perverted old men do. And yes, when you put a trans woman out there, it shows how ridiculous and outdated the whole thing is, so I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back