CDZ ‘No Medical Certainty’ Pfizer Vaccine Caused Death of 56-Year-Old Doctor, Medical Examiners Say

Tearing our country apart, not good. Make your choice. & leave my choice to my best judgment. I remember with the Ebola your voices were raised against saving One nurses life by allowing her back in US for treatment. health issues should not be political.

The vaccines are making us safer but if you want 100% in anything you are shooting too high. I had the fizzer jab a few weeks ago and am having the second one soon. It will be a big relief to me.

I'm glad that you had the first Pfizer jab and don't seem to be having any problems with it yet. That being said, that doesn't mean that the vaccines are making people safer. 2 different posters have brought up articles referring to some work from Doctor Doug Corrigan, Ph.D, a biochemist-molecular biologist with some very interesting findings regarding the Covid mRNA vaccines. The threads are here:

I just realized that I forgot to link to the actual article that I was quoting from in the OP. It's here:

This is an interesting article here:

The ‘Covid’ Vaccine Is a Weapon of Mass Destruction!

The extermination of societies through genocide and democide is achieved in many ways, from war, forced starvation, psychological destruction, mass imprisonment, and sterilization; from chemical agents, bombs, nuclear weapons, and now the killing will be due to ‘vaccination.’ Surely I jest you say, but I do not, as the indiscriminate killing of hundreds of millions or billions of people around the world at the hands of the powerful is sought. Some call it population control, some call it depopulation, but it is simply planned mass murder to benefit the agendas of the few. The tool being used to accomplish this goal is the untested, experimental, mind-altering, gene-changing, toxic poison called the Covid-19 ‘vaccine,’ and it is the newest weapon of mass destruction.

Many are having horrible effects due to these injections, and many are dying. Some are dying immediately after taking this shot, some are dying after a few hours or days, others after a few weeks, and the long-term effects at this point are virtually unknown. It is as if people are deaf, dumb, and blind when it comes to logic, as this falsely claimed affliction called Covid that supposedly has an survival rate of 99.98%, is being treated as a deadly pandemic, and the ‘cure’ recommended is a ‘vaccine’ that kills many more than the purposely created fake virus scam.

The vaccines are making us safer but if you want 100% in anything you are shooting too high. I had the fizzer jab a few weeks ago and am having the second one soon. It will be a big relief to me.

I am sure back when doctors pushed that smoking was good for you, you also believed that cigarettes made you healthier because the doctor said so.

I just realized that I forgot to link to the actual article that I was quoting from in the OP. It's here:

I agree, quite an interesting article. I think he's probably right in many of his assertions, though proving them is much harder. It's to find evidence that a lot of people are dying or being seriously injured after taking covid vaccines than to find evidence that this is not accidental but deliberate. He does a good job of providing evidence that suggests this may well be deliberate by providing statements made by several people of power over the years, but I'd say it's by no means a smoking gun. One thing is for people of power to want to reduce the global population, another is that they are engaged in doing just that.

There is also one sentence that I take issue with:
"Government’s are made up of people, and these people called politicians come from the ranks of the general population, and they are the worst of mankind."

For an author who beings his article with a quote essentially warning of the dangers of generalizing too much, I think he's fallen victim to the same here. I think there are some truly awesome politicians. I'm on the left, so my focus is generally on left of center politicians, such as Bernie Sanders and AOC, but I believe there are some on the right who also have some good traits on certain issues.

I am sure back when doctors pushed that smoking was good for you, you also believed that cigarettes made you healthier because the doctor said so.

I imagine he wasn't smoking when doctors were pushing that type of thing. Even if he was, though, I think it's possible that he might have been skeptical of it. Let me put it to you this way- my father had an open mind regarding 9/11 and game to not trust the official government narrative, perhaps in part due to my own distrust of it and the evidence I provided regarding it. However, he still took the first dose of a Covid 19 vaccine. People can be clear eyed on some subjects, but have blurred vision on others.

I agree, quite an interesting article. I think he's probably right in many of his assertions, though proving them is much harder. It's to find evidence that a lot of people are dying or being seriously injured after taking covid vaccines than to find evidence that this is not accidental but deliberate. He does a good job of providing evidence that suggests this may well be deliberate by providing statements made by several people of power over the years, but I'd say it's by no means a smoking gun. One thing is for people of power to want to reduce the global population, another is that they are engaged in doing just that.

There is also one sentence that I take issue with:
"Government’s are made up of people, and these people called politicians come from the ranks of the general population, and they are the worst of mankind."

For an author who beings his article with a quote essentially warning of the dangers of generalizing too much, I think he's fallen victim to the same here. I think there are some truly awesome politicians. I'm on the left, so my focus is generally on left of center politicians, such as Bernie Sanders and AOC, but I believe there are some on the right who also have some good traits on certain issues.

Great points! Have you seen this recent death?

I imagine he wasn't smoking when doctors were pushing that type of thing. Even if he was, though, I think it's possible that he might have been skeptical of it. Let me put it to you this way- my father had an open mind regarding 9/11 and game to not trust the official government narrative, perhaps in part due to my own distrust of it and the evidence I provided regarding it. However, he still took the first dose of a Covid 19 vaccine. People can be clear eyed on some subjects, but have blurred vision on others.

Yes, that is very true. That is one of the reasons a medical tyranny is so ingenious. When people are in fear of their lives even though they know the government lies to them, they may still fall for the fear. Even though the CDC is clearly a government operation, some may subscribe to a medical fear more easily.

Sorry about your father and I hope he will be ok. Both my parents are really informed on many subjects and my mom is a nurse and her and my dad both say no way in hell will they be taken the COVID injection. So I am grateful they are smart on this subject.

Great points! Have you seen this recent death?

Thanks :). And yes, I had heard of Midwin Charles' death. Makes it clear that the placebo effect that these vaccines are the cat's meow isn't enough to prevent death.

Forum List

Back