No Matter the Outcome Today in Virginia

You have no idea what you're talking about. If parents were not being told WTF is being taught in their own schools, it wouldn't have been an issue. Teaching CRT and saying your not teaching CRT doesn't mean it's not being taught. It simply means they are teaching it and not bringing up what it's actually called. Yes, they were teaching racism in school and McAwful supported that, and that's why he lost so badly in a blue state.
CRT is not taught as part of any school curriculum. It IS being disseminated and brought out by
teachers and school administrators to influence and indoctrinate young impressionable minds.

Yes it did for Republicans. But in large part, that is only because Democrats will not get down in the mud and wage an information war on Republican's level.
The party leadership is old and feckless. They are outgunned in this match. And if they can't get their messaging act together, they are going to suffer next year.
All demleftists have is mud. When they actually tell the truth they get slaughtered like your boy Mcaulliffe.

It seems the "parental rights" issue may have been the deciding factor in the election.

I.E., the right to be delusional about CRT being taught in schools. And the right to pretend to be upset about kids having to wear masks to school.

Two nonexistent problems for which there is no solution but 1000 MG of Valium.

A brilliant strategy, really. Gin up anger over nonexistent problems that don't have solutions, keep the unwashed masses in a perpetual state of dumb, blind anger.

Because angry people vote.

You’re too dumb to understand that has been the demleftist entire campaign strategy for the past 60 years.

You have no idea what you're talking about. If parents were not being told WTF is being taught in their own schools, it wouldn't have been an issue. Teaching CRT and saying your not teaching CRT doesn't mean it's not being taught. It simply means they are teaching it and not bringing up what it's actually called. Yes, they were teaching racism in school and McAwful supported that, and that's why he lost so badly in a blue state.
I know what I've read. I don't get my news from alt-right media. CRT is not taught. Even if it was, it isn't something to be feared. But it is a cultural wedge issue.
Something for you and those like you to get all riled up over. I have every idea of what I'm talking about. You just can't be intellectually honest about the fact that it isn't a real issue.

You can’t fathom the Biden regret sweeping the nation for those that actually did vote for him
Right, because it doesn't really exist. Thas how awful your orange lard and master is.

Cute lane change, though, my delusional little friend.

I know what I've read. I don't get my news from alt-right media. CRT is not taught. Even if it was, it isn't something to be feared. But it is a cultural wedge issue.
Something for you and those like you to get all riled up over. I have every idea of what I'm talking about. You just can't be intellectually honest about the fact that it isn't a real issue.

No you don't know what you are talking about. You are just a puppet for what the commies said in trying to defend teaching racism in school. As you and I know, Democrats are born liars and cheats. They would sell their own mother for power.

Forum List

Back