No matter how paranoid you are, you ain’t anywhere near paranoid enough

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Posted on March 14, 2022 by Mike 1 Comment
Coming soon to an Orwellian nightmare-nation all too near you. Quite nigh upon us, in fact. Like Sandberg’s fog, it crept in on little cat’s feet—inch by inch, over the course of many decades—and is now well-established and will be extremely difficult to overthrow. Even moreso, sickeningly, since so many so-called Americans actually support it. The Covid trial run showed that clearly enough.
Yesterday, when a December 2021 news article was belatedly linked at (ironically enough) Citizen Free Press, I saw The Perfect Citizen come one giant step closer to reality. Under the title “Worldwide Social Credit Industry – Infrastructure to Support Social Credit Systems Represents a $16.1 Billion Opportunity by 2026,” the article matter-of-factly discusses the great money-making opportunities now possible in the emerging field of police-state surveillance of the citizenry. After listing some of the multinational corporate giants competing for market share in our future slave-state, it summarized the “opportunities” in a set of bullet points:
“The COVID-19 pandemic has facilitated substantial interest in citizen monitoring solutions…
  • Cameras and other optical equipment for social credit systems will reach $723M globally by 2026
  • Advanced computing will be used in conjunction with AI to provide nearly flawless identification and tracking
  • Various forms of biometrics will be used for identity verification as well as verifying the presence/location of people
  • Starting as tangential to public safety and homeland security, the social credit market becomes mainstream by 2026
  • Social credit systems represent the ability to identify (mostly people but also some ‘things’) and track activities for purposes of grading behaviors and applying ‘social credit scoring.”
While no mention is made of the Maoist origins and goals of “social credit” ideology, the article admits that “most systems will have socially acceptable behaviour at their core…government, companies, and society as a whole must determine ‘good’, ‘bad’, and ‘marginal

Read the rest

What could possibly go wrong ....please go along and do as you're told for democwacy !

sjjdjdjdjjd.jpeg

Posted on March 14, 2022 by Mike 1 Comment
Coming soon to an Orwellian nightmare-nation all too near you. Quite nigh upon us, in fact. Like Sandberg’s fog, it crept in on little cat’s feet—inch by inch, over the course of many decades—and is now well-established and will be extremely difficult to overthrow. Even moreso, sickeningly, since so many so-called Americans actually support it. The Covid trial run showed that clearly enough.

Read the rest

What could possibly go wrong ....please go along and do as you're told for democwacy !

View attachment 616018
I agree with this title.

I left paranoia by the roadside decades ago. Wasn't long after prison and my first born child that I realized what mattered.
Freaking out about shit I can't control went from a top 10 issue to a who gives a fuck issue.

Forum List

Back