No mass school shootings in the American past so it makes no sense to ban guns. This is a mental Health issue and also related to anti-Americanism

Number of mass shootings from 1982 to 2022:

mass-shooting-1982-to-2022.jpg

Notice the surge on the right side?

The Number of Guns Manufactured in the U.S. Has More Than Doubled Since 2008

gun-manufacturing-since-2008.png
You're confused about which is cause and which is effect. But actually neither is cause of the other. Electing politicians like Obama and Biden, who come into office with promises of disarming America and fundamentally changing our nation are the cause of both.

You make our point for us

Whitman had a physical brain defect that caused him to commit murder

Short of total confiscation of all firearms it is impossible to keep someone like that from a mass shooting

And if you can then he would us an auto instead as others are doing now

You're confused about which is cause and which is effect. But actually neither is cause of the other. Electing politicians like Obama and Biden, who come into office with promises of disarming America and fundamentally changing our nation are the cause of both.
Cool story, bro.

You are mis-interpreting the charts you provide. For one thing, those numbers of manufactured guns includes military and exports. Secondly, it does not take into account the large number of guns that are destroyed each year...yes, large numbers of old, unusable, broken pistols, shotguns and rifles are destroyed every year. I own a rifle myself that can no longer be used because they don't manufacture that caliber any more. It's time to upgrade to one that is useable. The police also destroy large numbers.

A better understanding can be had from gun ownership by household statistics:

Gun ownership USA 1972-2022.png

You also neglect the benefits of gun ownership:

Gun Effectiveness​

I checked online and found some fascinating numbers. A good website with footnotes and references to authoritative sources is GunFacts.info. There I learned the following:

• Guns prevent an estimated 2.5 million crimes a year, or 6,849 every day. Most often, the gun is never fired, and no blood (including the criminal’s) is shed.
  • Every year, 400,000 life-threatening violent crimes are prevented using firearms.
  • 60 percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they knew the victim was armed. Forty percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they thought the victim might be armed.
  • Felons report that they avoid entering houses where people are at home because they fear being shot.
  • Fewer than 1 percent of firearms are used in the commission of a crime.
If you doubt the objectivity of the site above, it’s worth pointing out that the Center for Disease Control, in a report ordered by President Obama in 2012 following the Sandy Hook Massacre, estimated that the number of crimes prevented by guns could be even higher—as many as 3 million annually, or some 8,200 every day.

No, I believe the OP is correct. Guns are far more difficult to obtain these days than when there were only 10-20 mass shootings per decade (as you pointed out). About the same percentage of households have them. The problem is not guns, the problem is our sick society. This reminds be that I'd better upgrade my arsenel soon so that I can have a better chance of protecting my family as society falls apart more than it has.

God bless.

There used to be a time Wayback in the American past with people could visit the White House at will even try to schedule a meeting with the president

The other facts are remain there was no school security like we have today compared the American Past like in the 1940s the 1960s.

I mean just imagine before 9/11 of course that’s also another thing to talk about just imagine how much easier it was to get on an airplane do what you wanna do go about your life. The farther back you go in American history the safer the country is it’s just something to learn from.

The advent of technology of easy to get drugs, the ultra feminization of so many men the weakness of man this is a problem for our country today and some people(A small percentage of Americans) just don’t want to admit it.

If you look at the 20th century the great majority of it up until the era of columbine and after there were no mass school shootings. Yet we had plenty of guns all over the country. So the reason why we still have the mass shootings today it is related to the uprise of anti-Americanism, the belief that America is systemically racist, The uprise in drug use, legalization of drugs all throughout America, the rise of young people spending all their time playing video games sitting in front of tick-tock in front of Twitter instead of being outside playing baseball playing football playing basketball like we used to have. The rise of obesity , The downfall of middle class jobs being available to young people out of high school.

A very small percentage of Americans the pro BLM people, the pro ultra feminist people, those who are against masculinity they are driving hatred in this country. They are driving people to drugs to alcoholism to obesity. The great majority of white people and Black people in this country and the great majority of immigrants all stand against this and they stand for traditional values for respecting their ancestors.

The hope in going forward is that we actually have politicians who represent the will of the majority of those living in our country….we don’t have that now ….we have to have politicians who respects the American past and who respects mutual respect between different races, we don’t have that now.

All of these situations all of these facts are why we continue to have mass school shootings.
The no brainer is to keep guns out of the hands of those with mental problems and a history of violence, felons. Background checks. There is no real world reason not to.

What I really think happened is that Deep State CIA type people nursed and conditioned just a few people with a few screw's loose to eventually pop their corks. But this started a cascade of real copy cats who acted completely independently of conditioning, hypnosis,etc. Did you know quite a number of mass shooters have discussed hearing electronic sounds and voices in their heads? Well the first thing many people are going to say is "are you surprised". But the key word is this electronic thing. There is a technology called "voice to skull" technology that is mostly weaponized controlled by militaries. It was experimented with for quite some time before it was perfected. What it does is use the internal skeletal structure of your skull as a piezo speaker. It is a bonafide fact that some people who had their teeth in just the right positions were actually able to pick up radio signals in their mouths. This is FACT. Look it up. Voice to skull technology simply builds on this principle based on lots of high-tech experimentation done behind closed doors and sometimes on an unsuspecting public.

One of the most notable spikes in mass shootings started to occur just before Obama was reelected and for a little while thereafter. I believe that that was probably one of the times that they were using programs like that to instigate mentally ill people to finally go off the edge. I'm sure they chose them very carefully, and in some cases even abandoned some attempts when it didn't seem to be unfolding the way they wanted it to. I think probably a rather small percentage of mass shootings we're perpetrated in this way..... But in typical CIA fashion the real purpose was to create a never-ending Cascade of copycats.
Sounds like MK-Ultra!

Voice to skull is a real thing, chicken wing. Look it up. If common sense doesn't tell you how that could be weaponized (it already has, that's why the military has almost sole control of it) then you are a real ignoramus and simpleton who really needs to catch up.

Sounds like MK-Ultra!
Indeed, most of those CIA/DIA projects overlap. Take Project Stargate for example...something that idiots like g5000 think are made up. The military experimented with remote viewing and ESP as a spy-tool. There was documented success at it but later it was downplayed. Interestingly the CIA scooped up the project from the DIA. If it was such a bunch of bullshit then why did they do that?? In fact, remote viewing played a documented role in the rescuing of hostages from Iran in the 1980s (Operation Grill Flame). I think they downplayed its success because it actually was more of a success than they wanted people to know. So what happens when corrupt politicians and domestic terrorists inherit it and start using it for a dark agenda?

Last edited:
Those who are the purveyors of fake news are the exact people who say “oh we just need to ban guns that’s the problem” or they say “well the problem is racism or that America is systemically racist” that is the fake news. It is up to us American patriots to spread the truth.
I think that we are seeing just the beginning of awareness of the evil that corporate media is doing - intentionally. The Left control nearly all of the major platforms to disseminate propaganda and our population has been so dumbed down that they'll fallen into tribalism, hate of those who disagree with them, because some talking head echoes what they believe.

Very hard times are incoming and I think before it's over we will have to decide whether we will surrender and be subjugated or stand and resist, regardless of the cost.

It is a bonafide fact that some people who had their teeth in just the right positions were actually able to pick up radio signals in their mouths.
I can attest to this^ being a fact. I have a LOT of fillings and once when I lived in an upstairs apartment next to a fire station, I used be awakened by faint voices that were just below the level that I could understand. It was CREEPY.

If you look at the 20th century the great majority of it up until the era of columbine and after there were no mass school shootings. Yet we had plenty of guns all over the country. So the reason why we still have the mass shootings today it is related to the uprise of anti-Americanism, the belief that America is systemically racist, The uprise in drug use, legalization of drugs all throughout America, the rise of young people spending all their time playing video games sitting in front of tick-tock in front of Twitter instead of being outside playing baseball playing football playing basketball like we used to have. The rise of obesity , The downfall of middle class jobs being available to young people out of high school.

A very small percentage of Americans the pro BLM people, the pro ultra feminist people, those who are against masculinity they are driving hatred in this country. They are driving people to drugs to alcoholism to obesity. The great majority of white people and Black people in this country and the great majority of immigrants all stand against this and they stand for traditional values for respecting their ancestors.

The hope in going forward is that we actually have politicians who represent the will of the majority of those living in our country….we don’t have that now ….we have to have politicians who respects the American past and who respects mutual respect between different races, we don’t have that now.

All of these situations all of these facts are why we continue to have mass school shootings.
Wtf does BLM have to do with school shootings?

Forum List

Back