No mask = death!

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
OMG DJT is killing everyone

The left is jealous he has supporters and Biden cant get that many to any event. and he has a mask on, in a car, but you know who doesnt have a mask? It's like clockwork, the left makes this huge argument, blames Trump for something innocent, then what....they DO IT TOO........bwahahhahahhahhahhah

1601870529462.png

And any lefty bitching about masks and super spreaders.......pointed right here.......in your face!

Last edited:

The left is jealous he has supporters and Biden cant get that many to any event. and he has a mask on, in a car, but you know who doesnt have a mask? It's like clockwork, the left makes this huge argument, blames Trump for something innocent, then what....they DO IT TOO........bwahahhahahhahhahhah

View attachment 397285

Who wants a brain-dead president to win the election? Trump should be happy about the irony of it all and you celebrating it with him.

View attachment 397285

Who wants a brain-dead president to win the election? Trump should be happy about the irony of it all and you celebrating it with him.

We don't it's why we are voting for Trump and not Biden.....brain dead, thanks for that accurate description of Biden

So I guess we're not going to get more mask bullshit......I cant wait to show you guys the hand!

View attachment 397285

We don't it's why we are voting for Trump and not Biden.....brain dead, thanks for that accurate description of Biden

So I guess we're not going to get more mask bullshit......I cant wait to show you guys the hand!

Trump has only a small chance of escaping reality. Biden does not have the virus now does he?

Wearing masks can thin the air you breathe. It causes dizziness and headaches because of the lack of oxygen intake.
But I'm not trying to discourage anyone from wearing a mask. I think we all need to wear them until after the election. Then after that. smack these masks upside the corrupted public officials' heads.

[/QUOTE]
Biden does not have the virus now does he?
[/QUOTE]
Oh the press covered this one up perfectly. You dont remember when Biden was coughing, and gaffing every time he was interviewed, while hiding (quarantined) in his basement during the height of the pandemic ?
Oh you better believe he caught covid, it has effected him pretty bad, and he is scared to death of it.
There is no other explanation for his actions.

Forum List

Back