No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

hahah there was no promise of a pardon. once again. you lie, it’s what you dembots do.

You tell yourself that, buddy.

he’s not litigating anything…his father stepped in…
that’s part of rhe oversight too

Actually, he's already paid back taxes and is working with the IRS to resolve the issue.

Joe Biden stepped in while TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE? But the laptop was found in 2018, and turned over to the DOJ then, no? Two years before Joe was in office as president....??

Shhh... don't confuse them with facts.

You tell yourself that, buddy.

Actually, he's already paid back taxes and is working with the IRS to resolve the issue.

Shhh... don't confuse them with facts.
1) haha i don’t have to tell myself that…the public record is out there
2) oh got a link?

Gross negligence has never been prosecuted independently because it was unconstitutionally vague.

I thought you guys didn’t want Clinton be given special treatment?
haha oh show me the case law that found that statute unconstitutional…

we know she was, i provided the FBI lawyer testimony that shows she was

haha oh show me the case law that found that statute unconstitutional…

we know she was, i provided the FBI lawyer testimony that shows she was
Your testimony didn’t show anything of the sort and purposefully omitted the fact that the DoJ does not charge gross negligence at all. For anyone.

That’s not special treatment. The testimony proves you are a liar.

Your testimony didn’t show anything of the sort and purposefully omitted the fact that the DoJ does not charge gross negligence at all. For anyone.

That’s not special treatment. The testimony proves you are a liar.
nope 18 USC 793.

Typically the AG does have secret meetings with targets husbands while the investigation is pending nor do they instruct agents not to find something..nor does the fbi direct make the call. There was nothing normal about this, she was treated special because they hoped she’d win

nope 18 USC 793.

Typically the AG does have secret meetings with targets husbands while the investigation is pending nor do they instruct agents not to find something..nor does the fbi direct make the call. There was nothing normal about this, she was treated special because they hoped she’d win
Which section of 793 are you referring to?

You have no idea because you didn’t read the testimony.

Hmm
"If you like your doctor you can keep him"
"I did not have sex with her"
Shall I go on? Liberals own NOTHING!!!!
Stormy Daniels?

And the PPACA is working just fine for a Heritage Foundation idea.

Yeah, post some more maga fuckup.

Like Social Security doesn’t matter

Which section of 793 are you referring to?

You have no idea because you didn’t read the testimony.
The part that requires only Gross Negligence.

When are you going to show me the case law that said that was UnConstitutional?

The part that requires only Gross Negligence.

When are you going to show me the case law that said that was UnConstitutional?
So 793(f). That’s something you should probably know. But sadly you’re the dumbest fake lawyer in the world.

793(f) is not prosecuted by the DoJ. There is no case law because they don’t prosecute it.

To charge Clinton with 793(f) would be treating her differently (worse) then anyone else. The right claims they want her treated like everyone else, therefore she wasn’t charged.

So 793(f). That’s something you should probably know. But sadly you’re the dumbest fake lawyer in the world.

793(f) is not prosecuted by the DoJ. There is no case law because they don’t prosecute it.

To charge Clinton with 793(f) would be treating her differently (worse) then anyone else. The right claims they want her treated like everyone else, therefore she wasn’t charged.
How do I not know it when I literally just provided you the code section?

Of course they prosecute it, the DOJ is in charge of prosecuting crimes against the United States you idiot.

and yess you are right there is no case law saying it's unConstitutional as you suggested, because it's not. Thanks for walking that back

How in the world would it be treating her "differently?" We are all required to follow that law. If the US Congress didn't want that to be law, and apply to the us, they wouldn't make it a law

Forum List

Back