No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

So basically, you're ok with the Orange Hamburglar dining with a known leader of Holocaust deniers and anti-Semites. You know what that makes you, don't you?
Keep moving those goal posts. The last gasp effort of those getting their ass handed to them.

Holocaust deniers do not deny that the Jew died they claim they died from other causes not executed by the Nazis, they are wrong, but they don't deny the deaths.
Oh look! An Anti-Semite hair splitter!! So I guess you're ok with Herr Trumpf dining with known Jew haters. Bravo, you just outed yourself.

Oh look! An Anti-Semite hair splitter!! So I guess you're ok with Herr Trumpf dining with known Jew haters. Bravo, you just outed yourself.
You are the only one babbling about that off topic BS, Simp.

Nobody else has commented on it.

You are the only one babbling about that off topic BS, Simp.

Nobody else has commented on it.
And you're all trying to pretend that the dinner didn't happen, and if it did, well, no biggie. You guys crack me up, lol.

Everyone died as a result of that unprovoked, but planned in advance, insurrection.
So according to you a protest that turned violent because the Capitol Police were so poorly prepared to deal with it is an "insurrection"? I note that you've given up on the whole "armed" thing! Did it finally dawn on you how idiotic that claim was?

Someone dying of a stroke the next day...a death that the coroner determined was from "Natural" causes shoots a hole in your premise that he was killed by the protesters that you could drive a Mack truck through! Claiming that people who committed suicide weeks later did so because of the protest is laughable and backed up by nothing!

Hunter Biden's business partner? He knows how it all worked, Alang. He's the one who's stated that "The Big Guy" was Joe Biden. That lap top is going to hurt the Bidens badly but it's Tony Bobulinski's testimony that's going to sink them! He's the one that knows where the money went to.
Hunter is a sleaze ball using his family name to get ahead. He may go down, I doubt it but he just might. I also doubt there is any connection between what Hunter said and what Joe actually did. Certainly nothing useable in court but with enough hearings, Joe's image will suffer and in the end, nothing; taken from the GOP Benghazi hearings.

You rioted against the Constitution of the United State because YOU wanted to install a dictator and create a totalitarian government. You might be a citizen, but you are no American!
Your fantasies are utterly hilarious. Do you not understand why conservatives ridicule you?

Forum List

Back