No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

Biden and Democrats are panicked, scrambling to get ahead of / prep for GOP House Hunter Biden investigation...
As a Dem, I love this. The major GOP election issues were inflation and the economy so what is the first thing they do, investigate Hunter and threaten to impeach Joe. I'm sure Americans will be better off after they're done. Lol. Does the GOP want to lose in '24?

As a Dem, I love this. The major GOP election issues were inflation and the economy so what is the first thing they do, investigate Hunter and threaten to impeach Joe. I'm sure Americans will be better off after they're done. Lol. Does the GOP want to lose in '24?
I guess multi tasking isnt one of your strong points,,

'Multi-Task' - look it up.

The Democrats could not do it. They spent 7 years doing 1 thing - 'Get Trump'

Are you admitting that everything was so good under Trump that democrats had nothing else to do but investigate him for the entire 4 years? Since, according to you, republicans are not supposed to investigate democrats, just try to fix what they broke?

What exactly is a republican house supposed to fix with a democrat senate and white house? They mine as well investigate the fuck out of the Bidens. They can't FIX anything.

I knew they would go after Hunter to embarrass the President

I never realized it would be their only priority

All the sudden Dimtards don’t like investigations.

Funny shit.

This won't take long. Once the world gets a look at what's on the laptop, the entire white trash Biden family will be ruined.

Getting the criminals out of government is the only way to fix the economic issues.

I knew they would go after Hunter to embarrass the President

I never realized it would be their only priority
You know their motto: he governs best who governs least. In other words, the less they do the better, at least in their minds, and all they need is a media circus to distract. No need to actually do something about inflation or the economy so don't even try.

You know their motto: he governs best who governs least. In other words, the less they do the better, at least in their minds, and all they need is a media circus to distract. No need to actually do something about inflation or the economy so don't even try.
Republicans WANT high inflation and gas prices in 2024

They will do what it takes to keep it that way

This won't take long. Once the world gets a look at what's on the laptop, the entire white trash Biden family will be ruined.

Getting the criminals out of government is the only way to fix the economic issues.
Rightwing fantasy. The laptop is useless in court as there is no chain of custody and numerous other issues with it. What is on it either is not incriminating (lots of emails TO Hunter) or can be dismissed as Russian disinformation (which it may well be).

So it will be Whittmer as the Presidential candidate instead of Biden? Intriguing!

New Topics

Forum List

Back