No Justice For Ashli??

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
Wrong. This has no similarity to Daunte Wrights killing.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
what was she armed with?
She tried entering the congressional chamber as part of an angry horde that busted a window and was trying to break down the door. So just stop pretending she was just some peaceful innoceny bystandander who just happened to be standing there and got shot by police. Leave your delusion.
She was shot in a lobby taking selfies.
Well she won't do that again.

:abgg2q.jpg:
obviously...it was a clear warning by the Dems....akin to the public lynching they used to do around the country to oppress GOP voters
When was that?
when she was in the lobby taking selfies and got shot...please try and keep up with the convo if you are going to comment on it
She wasn't doing that when she was given the Darwin Award.

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
what was she armed with?
She tried entering the congressional chamber as part of an angry horde that busted a window and was trying to break down the door. So just stop pretending she was just some peaceful innoceny bystandander who just happened to be standing there and got shot by police. Leave your delusion.

Neither will Georgie.....
True, but Floyd's killer is facing murder charges while Ashli Targetpractice's killer was cleared for a justifiable shoot.
It was not a justifiable shoot...not even close....if Ashli were wearing a BLM shirt and had black skin you would be singing a very different tune...and you know it....but you are also a hateful bigoted libtard clown....and that you have to live with....
Nope, I would sing the same song. I condemn the violence committed by BLM and I condemn storming the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the election.

And of course it was a justifiable shoot. That's why he's not being charged.
He is not being charged so Trump supporters know they can be killed if necessary. The CCP is proud of this illigetimate administration. They could not have done better themselves.
So....are you worried?
Not me. But public figures should be. Leaders of groups that know the election was stolen should be. We know for a fact their killers will not be punished.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

True, but Floyd's killer is facing murder charges while Ashli Targetpractice's killer was cleared for a justifiable shoot.
It was not a justifiable shoot...not even close....if Ashli were wearing a BLM shirt and had black skin you would be singing a very different tune...and you know it....but you are also a hateful bigoted libtard clown....and that you have to live with....
Nope, I would sing the same song. I condemn the violence committed by BLM and I condemn storming the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the election.

He is not being charged so Trump supporters know they can be killed if necessary. The CCP is proud of this illigetimate administration. They could not have done better themselves.
So....are you worried?
Not me. But public figures should be. Leaders of groups that know the election was stolen should be. We know for a fact their killers will not be punished.
Too bad for you most people know the election was legitimate and accurate. You're in an ever-shrinking minority.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

obviously...it was a clear warning by the Dems....akin to the public lynching they used to do around the country to oppress GOP voters
Great, let's see your proof that cop is a Democrat...

:popcorn:
Just following orders from the boss...the Speaker of the House.
Great, then let's see your proof Pelosi told that cop to shoot someone...

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

Hence the title of the thread....geez....
LOL

The title of this thread is a question. My post answers it.
I have no problem, as I stated before, with him not being charged...he reacted...in the heat of the moment...much like the officer recently in the Wright case. It's just there are now two different justice systems, and mob rule lead the way in Minn

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?
The election was not stolen and it is up to REPUBLICAN leaders to stop repeating that lie and they are responsible for informing their constituents of the truth. So it's now time to tell trump to stop repeating this lie or purge him from the party.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?
The election was not stolen and it is up to REPUBLICAN leaders to stop repeating that lie and they are responsible for informing their constituents of the truth. So it's now time to tell trump to stop repeating this lie or purge him from the party.
The election was stolen and everything done to stop people from talking about it proves it. Period.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

Great, let's see your proof that cop is a Democrat...

Just following orders from the boss...the Speaker of the House.
Great, then let's see your proof Pelosi told that cop to shoot someone...

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

Hence the title of the thread....geez....
LOL

The title of this thread is a question. My post answers it.
I have no problem, as I stated before, with him not being charged...he reacted...in the heat of the moment...much like the officer recently in the Wright case. It's just there are now two different justice systems, and mob rule lead the way in Minn
There is no comparison to this and what happened to Wright. There are indeed two justice systems, one that lets an angry horde of whites storm the capital of our nation and another one where blacks get killed for a misdemeanor.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?
The election was stolen and everything done to stop people from talking about it proves it. Period.

Nothing you say here happened. You are delusional.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.
So you are all about covering up threats of violence? Interesting.
Where’s the threat asshole? You were fine with threatening Chauvin so go fuck yourself. And maybe learn to read.
Only an absolute dumbfuck tries comparing this to George Floyd.

Was Ashli all doped up?

Did Ashli counterfit?

Ashli did participate in a violent insurrection whereby she was trying to stage a coup to overturn the results of an election.

Of course there is no comparison. George Floyd had it coming; she didn't.

Too bad she died a traitor.
You are the traitor china boi....
LOLOL

You're fucked in the head, con. I didn't storm the Capitol with the intent of shredding the Constitution. Your hero with a Trump cape did that and died for it.
You are a sad example of a human being.....but it runs in your circle....

Ditto.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?
I like how those two election machine companies are taking the lead to sue the liars slandering their product and the 2020 election.

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.
Where’s the threat asshole? You were fine with threatening Chauvin so go fuck yourself. And maybe learn to read.

Was Ashli all doped up?

Did Ashli counterfit?

Ashli did participate in a violent insurrection whereby she was trying to stage a coup to overturn the results of an election.

Who would you rather find your wallet?

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.

Was Ashli all doped up?

Did Ashli counterfit?

Who would you rather find your wallet?
Today, you can't trust anyone.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, she was an unarmed civilian trespassing in the capital buildings. If this officer had shot her anywhere else he'd be up on charges of murder.
If the person the cop killed was a black man you would be singing a much different tune.

No I wouldn't and don't put your racist bull shit on me. When you don't have an answer you pull the oh so overused racist card. Dumbass.

An unarmed woman was shot. Doesn't matter what color she was. She was UNARMED.

If you had an angry mob pounding on your front door demanding to get in and they smash a window and start climbing through.......Do you shoot?

She was stuck in a window idiot. She was unarmed. No reason to shoot an unarmed person.
Don't think the shooter was supposed to be there either----as the other officers were a whole different branch and he had to sneak in to shoot her without warning.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

So....are you worried?
Too bad for you most people know the election was legitimate and accurate. You're in an ever-shrinking minority.
No, it wasn't which is likely why old JOE has to be giving money out like candy right now-------trying to keep people happy spending/doing drugs instead of watching what he and his corrupt administration is doing. This game will only last so long...

Yep I reported him to.
too, snitch.

Was Ashli all doped up?

Did Ashli counterfit?

Of course there is no comparison. George Floyd had it coming; she didn't.
You've got that backwards. And that's why Chauvin is on trial while the cop who handed Babbitt the freedom she was seeking is not.

Great, so now we should all agree that all rioters should be shot down like the scum they are and that BLM is an outlaw terrorist organization.
No. Because Babbitt wasn't protesting due to the fact there was nothing to protest.

Forum List

Back